What can be done from stone.

Welcome friendly staff Yap! I offer you something of my father's work. All works are made of different precious stones, with a small addition of gold, where beauty, and where, for structural strength. Instruments it uses this drill, various diamond burs, drills and cutters, faceplate, ultrasound machine for punching small holes homemade sandblasting for matovaniya. With gold, we are working with his brother. (any stems, stamens, sepals, etc.) for each operation takes about 2 months and more. It will be 14 pictures, please do not break.

Photo 1
"Orchid»
Materials: agate, jade green and gold. That is what is made of stand I do not remember, it seems too nephritis. At the moment is the last work.

Photo 2
fragment

Photo 3
fragment 2

Photo 4
"Sprig of apple»
Materials: Jade green (leaves), pink chalcedony (flowers), vase made of quartz and gold.

Photo 5
«Columbine»
Materials: cacholong, blue chalcedony, green jade, quartz (vase), gold. Themselves flowers of two parts, white flower petals and blue permeates all that is screwed to the stem stamens.

Photo 6
"Rose»
Materials: Jade, cacholong, quartz (vase). The stem of jade, leaves and sepals are carved from a single piece. Truth stems from the leaves began to break off and then had to replace them with gold.

Photo 7
"Rosehip»
Materials: pink chalcedony, green jade, gold, diamonds (at the end of each stamen on small brilliantikom). Vase is made of quartz. This joint work, the father did the flowers themselves and the bowl, I did listya.Stebli, sepals, stamens made with his brother in half.

Photo 8
"Violets»
Materials: jade green, pink chalcedony, gold, diamonds.

Photo 9
"Snowdrops»
Materials: Jade, cacholong, quartz and gold.

Photo 10
"Cactus»
Materials: jade green, pink chalcedony, quartz brush (the earth in a pot), that's what it is made of a pot do not remember, gold diamonds (the center of each barb and stamens).

Photo 11
"The turkey»
Materials: body made of clinochlore, head and feet of jasper, stand out morion.

Photo 12
"Fish»
Materials: Jambul chalcedony, Morion (stand)

Photo 13

"Miracle Yudo fish whale»
Materials: whale itself from clinochlore, stand and morion, but in the city used jasper, lapis lazuli, quartz, tiger's eye, malachite, gold. Weight 9 kg =)

Photo 14

A fragment of the city.
That's all, thank you for your attention!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting