Domestic rezinostrela.

It has become fashionable to make posts about a variety of weapons, so I decided to make a contribution to the arsenal of PL.
Photos of 20 pieces. Pliz do not break.
Welcome Traumatic pistol (OOOP) Yarygin MP-353 k.45 RUBBER.
The official part here Gun MR-353

1. Open the box
Before us views of the pistol with a magazine + spare, and store paper.

2. Let's start with the paperwork.
Certificate of conformity. Well, it's supposedly okay civilian weapons, with the number of J and an initial velocity bullets falling under Russian law.

3. Instructions and passport

4.Vsemi instruction sheet will not bore you, I will lay out only the most meaningful.

5.Vot he is handsome, full analogue service pistol Yarigina "Grach»

6. Well, let's start it slowly disassemble. We take out the contactor, not an easy task necessary than a good push to remove it. The "Makar" in this regard, everything is easier.

7. Disconnect the gate from the trunk. All percussion mechanism (hammer, spring drummer, etc.) is inside the gate.

8. Before the end of the bolt assort. Removing the stem with spring return, I wanted to remove the barrel but still there is no pin which gives it pull it pull Jam I have not pulled

9.Zatvor separately with the barrel.

10. The case of the release mechanism. The housing is made of impact-resistant plastic which supposedly eternal, but they say that he is not so strong and breaks even in combat.

11.Vid closer.

12. assemble! Shudder shutter.

15. Shop with Patrick.

16. And here is the first joint.
1.Vstavil store
2.Vzvel bolt frame
3.Vzvel second time patron jumped
4.Vzvel third time, CLEAN!
TE Next cartridge pops up when the manual discharge.

18. The gun in the holster.

19. At the request of his son. Thank you for your patience. Until next time.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting