IPads for Zalina

A good Christmas story

HardIngush writes:
Once I agreed to publish a promotional post. As a reward I have asked to give Zalina Arsanov aypad. Zalina - this is a girl who was injured by closing a younger brother during an assassination attempt on the district in Malgobek.

Responded suddenly a lot of people from different countries who were willing to give the girl the device completely selflessly, without advertising and without mentioning himself. However, preference was given to the Ingush blogger - a young guy who has decided to make the gift anonymously and without advertising.

Today, he confirmed that the gift was delivered Zalina New Year's Eve. I am very pleased to see such acts on the part of the Ingush. Because it means that the best traditions of the people are saved. And do not give them fade away here are young people - successful, honest and noble. Nobility - an important feature for the Ingush. It does not require acknowledgment and advertising. It either is or it is not. And I know that most Ingush it is.

I would like to name the person, but I promised to keep it secret. Yes, and it is important to give his name? It is important that there are such people in the world. And that is very important - a lot of them on the Ingush land. This means that everything will work in Ingushetia. Because the good people in the world more than the poor.

Thank you, brother-Ingush, for your act. Thank you for your act Zalina. Thanks to all who responded.

Photo: Zalina, with his younger brother and Ingush aforementioned blogger the day of delivery aypada

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting