Aypad small weight and size layout

I write with the sole purpose that the other did not fall.
Being in China in a major city, the local radio market, walked closer to closing. Good Chinese, so and so, "They say they need money, buy aypad small, cheap give. B / y - one month. »

Will 4 photo

In the hands of only a small bag with him, he gets out of it. I otbrykivatsya because it does not intend to take anything apple. He looked normal aypad, everything works, no scratches. He asked for the interest: "Well, how do you give?" He: "2,000 yuan" (about 10 rubles a kilo) This new there is 4900 yuan. I am for a laugh, "Do not. Expensive! Come one and a half. " He snorted and walked type. Then he catches up, come to bargain with me. He talks to give the bag together. I say, come on and a half! He said: "She, come for 1900 ... 1800 ... all take for 1500". He put it in his bag back. I turned away. I counted the money and gave it to me gave the bag. (In the hands left him nothing). I'm happy, went to catch up with his group, I say, look what I have right now! I opened the bag, took out. And there ... (pictures taken later in the hotel when I digested)

Photo 3

Photo 4

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting