"Grand Model Russia"

"Grand Model of Russia" - is a collective image of our great country. General presentation of some particular place translated into a visual and tangible way. I suggest a stroll through the museum "Grand Model Russia."

"I knew that huge country. But to see it in a few hours - had no idea that this is possible! Miracle! Wow! "- Says the museum visitor. When looking at all the details, then view the exhibition will go two or three hours. If you'll go in the morning, will take binoculars, audio guide and other curious, then you will be asked to leave only in connection with the closing of the layout on the night.

The opening of the museum "Grand Model of Russia" was held in June 2011. Author of the project and the main brain - Sergei Morozov. "If I say that the initial idea of ​​creating a huge layout met with active support - this means at times exaggerating third-party interest. It would seem that such a large-scale project is obliged to bring to everyone's attention, but, in fact, from the beginning to the end I pulled him one "- the site says Layout.

Construction continues today. You can find a lot of uninhabited squares, which will soon rise skyscrapers, small huts, factories - all of that artist's soul wills. By the way, Mock vacuumed every night.

When crossing the fence an alarm. The guillotine, of course, does not work, but even she probably would not have been able to stop the flow of arms. "Look, look, train rides!" - Shows carried away by my grandmother. Alarm yelling, but this woman did not bother. "Please do not touch the Layout hands" - asks the museum. Grandmother hands missing granddaughter and asked her not to touch anything. The funny thing is that the granddaughter had even encroaches on this miracle.

Since the beginning of the layout authors have set themselves the principal task of achieving the possibility of passage of the train from St. Petersburg to Vladivostok. And they did. And in order not to train derailments and flew to the other elements, they are being watched.

Fountain, a few steps from St. Petersburg - the only place in the entire Grand layout, where rushing water is present. On the perimeter, you can find interactive buttons. When you click on them some element starts to move. For example, the loggers are felling trees, horses - jumping, the arrows hit the target. At some point, the adults begin to compete with the kids for the right to push the fire on the green button wonder.

"Got a great pleasure. And if there were more of these brilliant people, the world would be a much more beautiful. Thank you! "- None of the visitors could not stay indifferent. "I want to see more Russian layout. I liked the trains because they go "- the children speak only the truth. However, here too, you definitely will return.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting