Eyes mormyshkas

Hello dear YaPovtsy!
Those who love fishing, I think of you a lot, but in the winter walk probably 20-30 percent of them.
It is for them, and I started this thread. Everyone probably wondering - what's going on under your craterlet how the bite, the behavior one or another fish. Sometimes I want to look in there and see?
These things action takes place on the river Usa (right tributary of the Pechora) 19.01.13.

[next]

I caught mainly on maggots, of fish were caught the following: ruff, whitefish, grayling and bullhead (Red Book - after he was released).
Unfortunately, the internal battery player needed only 2, 5:00, but the camera, taking into account the backlight on 80% of the total fishing time (from 8 to 15-00) after fishing there is still 52% charge, so a lot of interesting things left behind overs.
What am I for myself delivered from the observations:
Ruff - crawling an inch from the bottom, not fearful, prefers worms than maggots, likes to bait was on the bottom, not like when it actively and constantly moving;
Whitefish - "fish-ochkun" - constantly looming in the background, pretending that "yes, I do nothing to do with - you see - I eat sand," caught the beginning only active when changing the lower jig on a small, loves a sharp rise in the 10- 15 cm and the same slopes, on the other is indifferent;
Grayling - a rare visitor was on this day - but came without hesitation and took the active game;
Bullhead - listed in the Red Book, the most interesting subject - floats directly on the bottom, attack sharply zatayas with the front of the lure for a while, swallowed by most nehochu, if given at this time =). None of the test does not hurt - were released into the next hole.
Few words about the camera. The quality on this video is worse than the reality appears on the screen (perhaps because of the player). Pros - be adjusted for lighting - the poor - black / white, light OK - color; LED lights. Cons - it is impossible to fix the camera on the course if it is not on the bottom. Therefore, the review is sufficiently small. Toy course - but it is interesting =)
To shoot underwater video camera used Vexilar FS2000DT, for recording on external media - specially ordered Chinese player JXD with AV input.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting