Buying a car from an authorized Subaru dealer

eugenyl:

October 26, 2012, I signed a preliminary purchase agreement Subaru Outback in Lahti on RRT Savushkina. With its signing, I was told that the machine is in Moscow and fully customs clearance, so a week later they will bring it to me in Peter, and I will be able to quickly buy it. When signing the preliminary contract, I paid 25000rub as is usually the case.

A week later I was told that, unfortunately, they are not able to collect the full transporter, so the car has not arrived. We asked to wait another week.

A week later I was told that the policy of the company has changed and I have to pay them the full amount of my fee for the car (the remainder was to go from the bank loan). After a light of the scandal they have agreed that they will last for another 25,000 as the seriousness of my intentions to buy a car. At this point, I had to reflect and abandon the purchase, but I did not, unfortunately.

Actually, a week later the car was brought to the room, I saw that she has signed with the PPT and the contract of sale of the machine, where it was said that the car will be handed over to me within 14 banking days after full payment. I was somewhat disappointed this term, to put it mildly, because the car was standing in the cabin and the process of getting her PTSD was not supposed to take 3 weeks, it seemed to me.

November 26, 2012. There was a full payment of the car - 1395000rub. Also, I bought a helmet and insurance at the request of the bank.

December 13 expire 14 business days to issue car. He told me, of course, was not issued with a promise to give it to me quickly and accurately to the end of the year.

December 28 machine, I still was not. I started to worry and look for information in the internet, which, unfortunately, did not do before signing any contracts with RRT. According to the "BRT delay PTS" fell out so much that I was very worried and brought to the salon first claim with the requirement to give me a car and pay the penalty in accordance with the Law on Consumer Protection (0, 5% per day of the value of the car). Basically, I had hoped that after reviewing the claim, the BRT will give me the car and we leave without actually paying the penalty itself. But there was no response.

9 January 2013. I booked them a second claim. Vocally, I was told by Natalia mileyshey Lebanon that when they give me a car, they do not know, because their company uses paid me money to pay for cars of customers who are waiting longer than me.

I talked to a lawyer who advised me, of course, immediately apply them to court. I decided to wait, as was leaving on a business trip. They filed another complaint on January 19.

Today, January 26, RRT finally bought MTS my car, I paid for 2 months ago and, in principle, willing to give it to me. Full length was a question of paying the penalty for delay transmission of a vehicle. At the moment it under the Law on Consumer Protection, plus compensation for Hull and interest on the loan for the time delay is about 330000rub. Senior manager offered me as handouts 85,000, said that this is the final decision of the leadership, and if it does not suit me, I pay for dopa which I ordered at the signing of the contract, pick up the car and sue.

I am ready to discuss the issue of compensation, pre-scheduled meeting with the leadership on Tuesday (as they are somewhere abroad). But I suspect that my lawyer still have to work.

Here's a story that has dragged on for exactly 3 months (from 26 October). During this time I listened to a ton of lies and neglect on the part of representatives of RRT.

I can provide all the relevant documents - contract documents for payment, claims.

Your decision whether or not to buy their car and then beg for it from them.

Source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting