Children painted their fathers and told what should

On the eve of the Day of Defender of the Fatherland children from Minsk kindergarten number 150 painted their dads told about it, how to be a real man and wished their fathers ... behave.

Masha, 6 years

"My dad is good, very often it works. Dad, I wish that he was a strong, good, smart and earn more money ».
7 photo

Fedor, 5 years

"My father - an engineer, he was 36 years old, it is sometimes good and sometimes evil. Sometimes angry, because we sometimes get upset him. I wish the Pope that he was good. "

Lesch, 5 years

"I drew my dad, he puts in the flat shelf. And work he puts the glass. My father - a real man because he scavenges takes Dashulya to handle, rocking ... Dima House equips, prepares dinner. I wish dad that he was a healthy, happy and well-behaved. "

Arina, 5 years

"My dad is at work here is a painted sign ... I do not know what it means. He has such a key, it will build the car. My father - a real man because he is strong, brave and good. I wish him a lot of fun. "

Artyom, 6 years

"My dad drives a bus. But it is not in the picture, he left. My father - a real man because he is good and strong. "

Ruslan, 5 years

"My father - a builder. He - a real man because he is strong and everyone knows. I wish all the fathers that they were good. But they are sometimes angry, well, when the car will not start. "

Roma, 6 years

"My dad was a coach, he trains children. He used to be a football player. He is very much involved in sports, always buys us gifts when somewhere to go on the weekend, and when my birthday - bought cake. I wish Dad happy that he had never been sick ».

source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting