Life and death of the Soviet canteen

Writes lana-sator

Unfortunately or fortunately, the Soviet Union ended before the beginning of my conscious age, so in an atmosphere of Soviet canteens, I was able to touch only through stories and memories of older friends, through analogies and comparisons visitors present catering establishments ("just like in the Soviet Union" or " when the Soviet Union was not so ") and, quite gently, through a visit to the abandoned dining at the time.

Family Dining Room opened in 1968 and was one of the three dining rooms serving the territory of the enterprise. The building is quite typical.
On the walls - bright colorful pictures delight visitors
41 photos

From interior decoration little left

The building is the dining room - a two-story. On the ground floor room refrigerators, cooking shop, warehouse inventory

Collection plates

He showed a closet with festive banners with different nishtyak

The second - a large hall distribution, kitchen, workshop processing (meat, pastry, cold), storage, installation and dishwashers office (Head. Production, heads and accountants).
The staircase to the second floor

Fire (second) stairs

Under the stairs - casks

Workshops

The room office

Bread

Making room

Behind bars were serving line, which has appeared at the time of inspection dismantled

Review would be an ordinary and not very interesting, but I have decided to dilute it a few pages found in the dining room of the magazine stories

Journal cool, with photos and explanations

Diets based on characteristics of the organism

Lenin ... where do without it!

Photos workflow

Achievements

Such is the story of a simple canteen.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting