Be careful with his wife and a telephone.

"Background: My wife is constantly strives somehow I screwed up: set the alarm for 3 am, change ringtone, carry the sync settings, delete your sms and then to prove that she did not say that.
Joking aside, but at some point I decided, "Enough!" - And set a password for your graphics Androyd.
My wife laughed and said that she will choose. I laughed in response, and on the left. Only now it concerned with the question, how to choose, and I what is the probability of this event. »

With Chabry, «eucariot». 5 photos

But when we are afraid of difficulties?
I started still with a single hop.

Uncover Turbo Pascal, I shook off the dust of variables and began to develop an algorithm.
After 4 years of pause and simple scripts Bache took me a whole evening to debug the program. Services that the algorithm was born minutes at 20.

That's the conclusion of choices for each number of hops. As can be seen from figure 1 to 4 coincides with the practical of calculations, and when the number of hops is greater than 8 - there is no way that is logical.

That's the conclusion of choices for each number of hops. As can be seen from figure 1 to 4 coincides with the practical calculations, and when the number of hops is greater than 8 - there is no way that is logical.

Android makes 20 attempts, after which locks your phone.

So 20/69240 = 0, 0003. That is, the probability of 0, 03%.

"Well, well" - I said to my wife, showing the calculations. "Well, well" - said my wife, showing an unlocked phone.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting