Eric "golden rain" Dovidovich on TV!

This morning I almost choked on breakfast, on TV I saw this face and this mug has been leading the federal transmission channel. I do not believe it. I rummaged through the Internet - and there is.

"On the TV channel" Russia 2 "March 9 starts a new program" 24 frames ". The most interesting events on the Russian roads through the eyes of witnesses. Vivid pictures taken with non-professional operators, and videos with ratings peaking. You - shoot. We - the show!

"24 frame & quot; - A program about everything that happens on the roads of the country: the incredible accident, colorful characters, absurd mistakes and amazing luck. All this is filmed on video recorders and posted on the Web. Now you can be a witness, and you're sitting at home on the couch. How to use the footage seen, you decide: you can laugh at them, and you can learn from them to avoid such situations.

But on the road without a good guide? In the program, two of them at once. Host Eric Davidovich move around the city with his partner, a car. Professional and reliable car street racing - not just a union, and a real sample of road safety. An experienced driver will tell you how to avoid accidents and show a master class in driving in extreme situations. & Quot;

For those who are not in the subject Rudeness in Samara. The rally site "smotra.ru»

Gad, who offered to piss woman transmits the federal channel !!! I am ashamed for our country ...

vesti.ru

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting