The most famous freak from Arkhangelsk (29 photos)

Reporter visited Arkhangelsk and visit the most famous of those freak edges.
Trip Report you will see later.
All text author.

- Andrew - gave me his hand shaking Putin. Well, well, the answer to the first question is received - in person the famous Arkhangelsk freak (never thought of that word offensive)
It calls itself a normal name, given to him by his parents. But the rest ...

Andrew Khristophorov, better known as Drevarh-Enlightened One, in forty years to realize that it is a tree.
His actions to protect green spaces rattle more than Chirikov the Khimki forest,
but about the epic with the change of name is not removed unless a movie that only the transfer "Good night, kids!»

He walks naked through public institutions, taken on Christmas trees, rides through the city on
drevarh-mobile with a flashing light on his head and marks the door of coming across organizations sticker with a picture of a tree.

And recently in his regular clothes - rags, was detained on Red Square, right then he was not
Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin - news sites wrote,
that Dmitry Medvedev was sent to a psychiatric hospital.

Whenever Drevarhu comes a sign from above, he changes the name:
 - What is your middle name, E.? That's the next time I will Mukhamedov Sergei Eduardovich
and work on your problems will clean the aura.

- And Putin what problems you they were called?
 - Its negative aspects, which a lot of greed, avarice ... and that everything should be shoveled and not in one go.
He was, in fact, very difficult to work on himself, he is a man busy, and no one will tell him in the eye it apart Drevarha.
Working on the person, I reincarnated in him, starting to see everything through his eyes and ears and the name change helps me in this.

Tags

See also

New!

Subscribe to our groups in social networks!

New and interesting