We combine the kitchen and loggia

Good day to all!

Especially those who house has a loggia, and it is used for its intended purpose: to collect from all over the apartment and storage of trash, old clothes and shoes, skis, bicycles (including pre-1974 issues), components and assemblies of unknown purpose , bags and boxes with unknown x ... ёy etc.

And here comes the moment when, after 2-3 beers host loggia squinted looking at balcony unit and realizes that his sentence is already signed - Breaking!

That's what happened with me, and I want to share with the process of the work and ideas, perhaps someone from the photo-respected Yapovtsev will magically kick in and we will see their photos here!

To begin with, that after the general refurbishment and the entrance to the apartment, we have learned for themselves:
1. Kitchen 13 meters small
2. loggia "eat off" more than 5 meters
3. due to the loggia lost a wonderful view of the river.

21 photos

Now this kind of obstructed wall and high fences of the balconies

a couple of pictures "to»

here's

The idea is simple, to break the wall and how to make the floor.
but the most important thing that stops it is banal slaughter loggia and make laminated like this, it would be immediately evident that afftor Loch niego and could not come up with smarter, and most importantly, all the guests would notice, "ahhh, that you joined the loggia !!"

Do not break the POST, PLEASE!

no, that will not do. you need to do to loggia got into the kitchen, and the kitchen on the contrary, at the lodge went to hide the fact of its existence.

Yes, the wall is not the capital, home of the monolith. therefore it is possible to remove completely, leaving no arches.

I continue: make here so lucky that tiles laid diagonally!

set the window to save the panoramic views make it

Installation

view saved!

you are ready to finish

Further ...

that there was a single ensemble, the ceiling insulated do rk angle is exactly the same angle on the floor:

there you

Left ...

had painted the kitchen to the walls there was transitions would have to decide how to do them, but they have shown that there was something ...

Further results. without comment.

kitchen has become almost 20 meters.

for heating, all the rooms on the same wall are heated as well. loggia has not made, but rather selected from the premises, and a construction company who managed to make some changes, made just such an apartment, not just build a wall, and heating hanging there too much and I.

+ Electric floor heating. oh yes ... forgot kote ...

all kick.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting