Why I do not like Moldovans

If the Moldovans will be honest and do not throw you after payment, I can assure you, they have already prepared genetically incredible plan, not timeless laws of physics, not mathematics. After three months of such communication, I realized that they do not know how to think rationally. Also you will always assure that all known bugs are fixed, and it is better to build them at all does not understand one :) In this post will show the work of professionals with 20 years of experience who can build a house with his eyes closed, and painting the walls is comparable only with the coating automobile S Class:

There were no differences in the outside kitchen and figure tiles :) To check the quality of work is not handy laser level, which was lost during the care putty work? :)
Enjoy the geometric accuracy is better on top photo here wide angle does not allow.

An excellent idea to hatch audit, performed by caring hands of experienced Moldavian master. You can meet him at tel: (926) 620-29-03

The real master is well dilute the paint with water, which will save you :)

Moldavian master painter-plasterer, lined the walls so that the frame and podrazetnika not fit a piece of paper with a density of 20 grams :)

If you like the work of artists, presenting him Nicholas G. Olednik, Tel: 7 (926) 620-29-03, hopefully in the near future it will not replace the phone number
In the extreme case it has a page and classmates

Beautifully made slopes, before leaving for a new facility where he could earn money that would be to miss the long winter evenings with a glass of homemade Feteasca and listening to speeches of Mr. Onishchenko

Good Moldavian master beautifully paint the heating pipes and the junction with the ceiling, thereby raising its CDA

A true master does not need galvanized corners in the plaster, and he can even do without the outer wall corners or offer always stick external

The walls are plastered Rotband and varnished. Can not understand the mind of the laborers or Taranu, whatever their language? :)

Installation Moidodir plumber from the housing, the Moldavian master took as an insult.

Granite threshold that in disgrace ?, said master

And he went gently and beautifully gloss over the grout joints

Thick thick

Gypsum ceiling, hard work requires skill and many years of experience

Why are floating under the toilet bowl, God forbid obstruction, quietly pour out on the tiles, and all at once it becomes clear

Smooth walls indicator of skill, and that the baseboards? They curves, but the golden hands :)

There is not yet clear what the outcome

And the Finnish military box made crooked hands Finn, who served in the army for over 10 years and sold to tourists from Russia

With the Moldovan ballet over, had to re-install the outer corners and stretching inside corners

Considering that the terms become prim used Knauf Fugen From

Fugen :) different colors, different manufacturers, but perfectly dry

As a result, I can say one thing to chase his pissing rags repair Moldovans do not trust even the dirty work. From the experience I learned that they are very stupid and lazy and constantly stand behind difficult. Also, you will always promise to fix schools, but once you leave, go over to the Kolyma.
They say that there is excellent and the Moldovans, but they have long been operating in Russia or not I just have not met. After talking with these builders, I can not stand them, by definition.

All that is shown in the post ispravlyaemo little blood and the time, but the dislike of some nations of -this such stupid, greedy, lazy, deer long time to eradicate.

Posted in [mergetime] 1366525320 [/ mergetime]
I have everything here: sukadodgers.livejournal.com/

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting