In Manhattan movers on the entrances do not go

How to increase the load on the 12th floor, with an elevator and a staircase to use is prohibited?
This question will help answer the blogger samsebeskazal, who observed this situation in Manhattan.
12 ph

Today watched solve a similar problem in Manhattan. Nothing supernatural, but the first time I see such a method. The main problem in these cases is how to raise the top sheets of drywall. They are large and in many homes simply do not fit into the elevator. They are then either cut (which is not always good), or pick up the stairs with the help of teams of Tajiks and Moldovans (Why tap when there are Moldovans). In America, this feature take on the Mexicans. But there is apparently not the case. In this house, or not at all to push the sheets or, more likely, the board banned the house, as it is likely to damage the finish of the halls and stairways. The house stands on 5th Avenue and overlook the Central Park. I think that money is not the issue of tenants is acute. In general, it is the most expensive method of transporting materials to the floor that I saw.

The sheets are loaded into the cradle.

Which is hitched to the tap.

With sooooo long boom.

The apartment where the ship materials removed window.

And went.

Look at this thing is terrible.

P. Julio lend themselves sympathetic to the right!

Took!

Unload.

In order not to turn the valve cradle do not overload. I counted within just 12 sheets. To unload the machine they need a fairly decent amount of time. Plus, in this operation, in addition to the two pieces of equipment are involved as much as 11 people: two drivers, two people stand with flags on the sides of trucks, the two overlap pavement, was charged with two downstairs and two upstairs accept, and even after all this follows the foreman. Judging by the inscriptions on the sides of trucks, the company is not so much the repairs, how many crossings. Probably the same Makarov ship furniture and other large items.

So spectacular, beautiful, convenient, but expensive. Expensive only by helicopter.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting