Celebrity Homes

A miracle happened - my first own apartment. And, of course, now all my thoughts are occupied by the choice of color of the walls, the kitchen design, search for it "my" furniture and other seemingly cute trouble. But there it was - in fact, to create a whole variety of designs offered exactly what so long dreamed of, very difficult. To be honest, the brain just melts on the number of ideas and ideas. In search of inspiration, I naturally could not ignore the apartments and houses of celebrities. So, the conditions in which live, love and raise children of celebrities.

Home Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin on Long Island

This house on Long Island - Gwyneth pride, because it created the interior of the actress herself, without assistance. This is noticeable to the naked eye - the interior, created by Gwyneth, very similar to herself her elegance and femininity.

Gwyneth chose to paint his house bright colors - white, beige, silver. Bright elements in the form of flowers in vases, paintings and cushions give the interior vitality and joie de vivre. However, this house, according to Gwyneth, not created for active pastime, and for rest and relaxation.

Little daughter Gwyneth Apple chooses furniture for her room. It was very cute and girly. Who among us has not dreamed as a child of the pink canopy bed?

Of course, Gwyneth and Chris and wealthy people can afford more than one dwelling, but several. The design of this apartment reminds me of the dress Gwyneth - minimalism with elements of luxury. The actress has been actively involved in the arrangement of their homes, but despite all her efforts and, indeed, luxury furniture, repairs and decorations, apartment looks like something cold and even sterile. I can not imagine how Chris Martin walks through her jeans and sweatshirt, but very nebozhitelnitsu Gwyneth.

The apartment has a lot of interesting unusual furniture. For example, this one sofa from the Indian swing doors, even a chain which, on assurances of the Gwyneth, like a work of art, or a dining table by type of restaurant booths.

Chet Paltrow-Martin bought the apartment in Manhattan in 2007 for 5.1 million. Dollars. The apartment has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2 terraces - very modest for a star standards.

House Hank Azaria California

Very cozy house, where there is a place for get-togethers with friends, and play with children and to relax in solitude with an interesting book in his hands. I was always enthralled bathrooms the size of a small apartment - they put not only the bath and everything attached to it, but soft and comfortable armchairs, sofa and even a fireplace.

The house was built in 1932 (in fact, for centuries!) And is located at the foot of mountains - will present what there overlooking!

Dennis Quaid Ranch in Texas

Dennis bought this house in 1999 for 1.8 mln. Dollars and converted it into a horse farm in a rustic style. After the reconstruction of the house increased in price up to 14 million. Dollars. The house has 15 rooms, 8 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms (for Quaid and his wife are separated - Denny loves sauna, and his wife - Jacuzzi), a professional kitchen, swimming pool, spa and guilt cellar. In general, all very modest.

Manor Sheryl Crow in Hollywood

Manor Cheryl - it's 11 acres, on which there are three houses - a house in the Spanish colonial style, home to the singer with his two sons, bungalows built in the early 20th century and the cottage of the 19th century, which are used as guest houses and family.

Everything for your home designer Cheryl invited, but their collaboration was completed ahead of schedule - the designer has sent the singer antique carpet that did not fit into the overall project budget amount.

Without hesitation, Cheryl realized that it would be better to design the house itself. For a year she lived with no furniture, but slowly and surely set up their dream home with many interesting details and elements that reflect her personality. For example, in the living room under the ceiling hangs an old bicycle, and an antique bookcase decorated with figures in the form cherepushek and handmade dolls. Generally Cheryl attaches great importance to the details of the interior, because they create the mood of the whole house:

In one of my visits to Paris, I found a set of eight club chairs at a flea market. It was a classic art deco and a great price.

California House Ben Stiller in the Spanish style

Initially, Ben bought a five-bedroom house worth 1.8 million. Dollars, but this was not enough for him and he bought a nearby cottage, combining its two home galleries. Design of houses engaged decorators, who worked on the film "Duplex" (with Stiller in the lead role). Now, the total cost of the house is 12.5 million. Dollars. Experts estimate that only cost the actor landscaping 1 million. Green. But it all looks incredibly beautiful.

Country house writer Danielle Steele

Miss Steele called this house his California haven. According to the writer, it is very long dreamed of such a dwelling, but none of her husband did not share her dreams. After numerous divorce and nine children Daniela yet realized her dream.

The main theme of the house - the hearts. They can be found everywhere: as a small arch on the porch at home, the image of hearts on pillows and paintings.

The picture shows the living room pink typewriter Olympia - just such a machine Danielle Steel publishes his numerous novels.

House Courteney Cox Malibu

The house in which he lives Courtney, was built in the 50s of the last century. The estate, which in addition to the main house is a guest cottage, a tennis court and swimming pool with sea water. When Courtney was engaged in the design of the house, then all of its employees was a real panic - Rumor has it that the actress is very meticulous, even the color of the tennis court, she chose with great care. In the beginning it gave samples of ten colors, but none came to her liking. Then the entire team had to mix paint to make it that smoky shades that imagined Courtney. But then the actress could confidently say: "That's exactly what I want».

To be continued…

Tags

See also

New and interesting