Airbrush. Polar bear on shnivy.

Continuing the theme of airbrushing is 24 photos and text, please do not break.

The artist is still the same, and his name will remind Andrew Radygin. The process of drawing capture unfortunately I could not, there is only one such photo. Photo from his workplace. He drew it for about a week, there is a plus cap still have to show later.

create a picture gallery since I do not have detail here describe their work, applying a protective layer of varnish on the airbrushing. The process is slightly different from the usual painting, I think anyone would be interested.

Well traveled ...
driven into paint brushes, after degreasing alcohol begins pasting. alcohol degreased good reason, conventional antisilikony may damage the picture.

nezakrashivaemye pasted all of the first contour tape. it reminds duct tape, masking tape is then usual.

sealing glass is put under special lifting tape, chtby not stain eraser and under it varnished.

glued into the opening roller for transitions to avoid sharp edges on the masking tape

he is a Drugova angle

roll in the doorway. Incidentally taped over all sorts of openings, like the door handles and holes caps to round them formed dissolves varnish and dust from accidentally blew.

followed by sealing paper and then ukryvochnoy film. immediately seal the film close to the area of ​​color can not be dried with the previous layer varnish can put it down and do not stick where necessary.

here's cap with a spare wheel painted by the same artist, who promised to show earlier.

Further all lacquered in 2, 5 layer of varnish

dried 40min. then the pasture to the streets to witness the beauty, but not for long it lasts ...

... Banished back into the box and begin to paint sand cleanly

this is done in order to align the structure of the Haute. The fact is that when applying airbrush drawing, and even if in one place a lot of different layers forms a kind of relief, which is then printed characters on the varnish. generally aligned nail. At the beginning of 1200 on the abrasive orbitals Demolition borders, then manually modify. on this photo visible reliefs because of which all the fuss

I continue to drive back ... again and paint brushes concealer all over again)))

walked in the first layer of varnish, and only came up with the idea - a pancake, it is necessary to remove the video was (((then only took a second layer, but there is not something interesting, for me at least. If anyone interested can lay out.

another photo in the paint brushes

close

raspokavat necessary before drying, otherwise then scotch zalipnet concert with varnish

kicked out after 60 gratusnoy Roast for 40 minutes

Bear pobizhe

More

here's cap. there even I somewhere in the reflection with fotikom caught)))

Well even

and away

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting