A neighbor in the country painted the lining in a dazzling white color, and I was lucky to film his works

Once I decided to paint the veranda in my house white. Then he also painted two bathrooms and a boiler room white. I didn't want to stop there - as a result, I painted three bedrooms white on the second floor. I really liked the white color in the interior . In this article I will talk about the pros of such a decision and the possible concerns about this.

White color in the interior For a long time, when I was just planning to build a house, I studied this topic a lot, looked at the interiors in bourgeois country houses. I have often come across inexpensive, very cute country houses. So, almost through one house, the walls in such dwellings were painted white.

Having gained confidence, I decided to paint the walls white as well. I told my wife about this - she really liked this idea. However, we decided not to tell our parents about it yet. It's just that I haven't seen anyone paint the lining white before. I didn't know how such a solution would look live. I saw such walls only in foreign interiors and it seemed to me that the photographs might not be lining, but some other material.

But at that time I knew one thing for sure: I will definitely not leave the color of the tree. I never understood why people think so simply: if there is a dacha, then everything in it should be wooden. Wooden walls, ceilings, furniture. This is somehow trite, boring as for me. In addition, in this form, the dacha looks more like a bathhouse than a country house.

Of course, this is just my vision of interior design. Everyone chooses for himself - after all, there are no comrades for taste and color . I do not like this depressing yellowish color around. Maybe I'm just tired of it, I won't say for sure. So, I made up my mind and painted the bedrooms in the house white. Next, I'll talk about the strengths of this solution.

Pros of white First, white perfectly expands the space and reflects the sun's rays. It is an excellent background for any textures and accents. Secondly, white is associated with a feeling of freshness and cleanliness. However, its overabundance can turn the house into a kind of office space or a ward in a hospital. Therefore, I diluted the interior of my bedrooms with the help of other colors in the furniture, added paintings, wall accessories, decoupage. It looks unobtrusive and pleasant.

White blends well with the rest and is an excellent backdrop for experimentation. Both neutral shades and bright colors are suitable for it. It also looks good in combination with contrasting dark and soft pastel tones.

In addition, white will always be relevant. It will never go out of style and will look fresh for a long time. In addition, it is stylistically neutral - it does not stick to any one style and looks great on a variety of materials and surfaces.

Of the shortcomings, I can only note that two layers of paint were not enough for me. Some areas stubbornly showed through the white paint. I wanted to use more layers, but then I realized: it's not so bad that a little wood can be seen through a layer of paint. It turned out simple and tasteful - the decision to paint the walls white fully met my expectations.

Tags

See also

New and interesting