Proper rest in Crimea

I decided to share my experience about how you can relax in the Crimea, if ...

- If you do not like sweaty queues noisy guests ne_poymi_otkuda,
 - If you are not rich,
 - If you have not forgotten the feeling of a pioneer!

Yes, I've moved the family to the Crimea a few years ago from a large city madman and did not regret it. We live in Sebastopol. Enjoy the summer 8 months of the year.

So you need to relax:

Backpack, sunglasses, sunblock and a tent. And Phones guys who can take a kayak (in Balaclava or elsewhere thread). All gone.

So the coast of the Crimea (I mean SCC) today rather densely built-up and fenced all sorts of "private beaches", military units, private moorings and other inaccessible from the shore facilities. So sometimes a feeling that you were deceived when you come to this or that place.

But to our delight, at least from this beautiful Crimea did not. Just have to watch from the water. And I assure you it's worth it!

How sad that many tourists just drive the car in five hours on the road along the South Coast and then pathetically say, "Yes, I saw your Crimea. Some tent chebureks and rubber ring along the roads !!! »

So here just want to show how we ourselves like to look at our Crimea. Maybe someone will be glad to new species.

So we start from here, from Balaklava. Glorious city of sailors and navigators.

Posted in [mergetime] 1370166377 [/ mergetime]
A few words should be said about it that we swim. That is, we go through the Black Sea. This double kayak tourist company type Perception. Strong plastic housing, 4, 8 meters long, a couple of comfortable chairs plus floatation bags of polystyrene. Carried on the trunk of the car, on the water is stored in two rowers.

Just clarify for those who are afraid of the boat. He does not turn, created for the sea and maritime tourism, carry up to 300 kg. For example, 2 adults plus a child.

Now kayaking is booming worldwide. Since a lot of people in love with the sea had an opportunity for ridiculous money to travel by sea, which is only in your head will climb.

That is one of the first Inuit kayakers. They all your hunting needs time yuzali such boats (Inuit).

A few words should be said about it that we swim. That is, we go through the Black Sea. This double kayak tourist company type Perception. Strong plastic housing, 4, 8 meters long, a couple of comfortable chairs plus floatation bags of polystyrene. Carried on the trunk of the car, on the water is stored in two rowers.

Just clarify for those who are afraid of the boat. He does not turn, created for the sea and maritime tourism, carry up to 300 kg. For example, 2 adults plus a child.

Now kayaking is booming worldwide. Since a lot of people in love with the sea had an opportunity for ridiculous money to travel by sea, which is only in your head will climb.

That is one of the first Inuit kayakers. They all your hunting needs time yuzali such boats (Inuit).

Then I lay out a few photos from our April with his wife two days pokatushki of Balaclava in Balaclava and back. At this time, the water is still pretty cool. Therefore, we in wetsuits. It is now possible without them.

For travel is better to choose Monday. Why is that? Yes, because you will not meet anyone on the beach at this time. Foresters and other "controllers for 20 hryvnia" just busy with something else. They are not before us.

And, you can call childhood friend and say, "Throw your office and let's go to us. Our sea is cool. " Well, you understand ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1370167241 [/ mergetime]
We are starting at 9 or 10 am.

The main danger which must be avoided by the sun reflected on the water. You can get burnt so that the ambulance will save. Therefore, all the water should be covered by clothing or smeared cream with SPF30

Load supplies for 2 days, germomeshok, tent, mats, water and.

Behind him was a way out of the bay and fortress Balaklava Cembalo (sorry for the quality. The main thing was - not drown fotik)

My favorite ahead. Horizon littered specially

Dolphins were a lot of close (where their favorite places), none turned out to catch the shot.

We moved in the direction m. Aya and along the way made ostanovochku on the golden beaches that stretch your legs and types pofotkat. People around the remain - zero.

The beach has an old pier, which brought tourist boats. Rusty through. But it has its charm.

I dropped a Pet, and the little ride around. I wanted to take pictures of the landscape and boats along side.

We are, by the way, so hooked that we are there (at Ayia) a week on foot led the class-school classmates of our eldest daughter. On top there are fantastic views.

Vodicka just ...

My favorite on the bridge. Gidrik from me as a gift on March 8. Now you have to be like back in the gym. Still, mom of three children already.

Posted in [mergetime] 1370168325 [/ mergetime]
And we went on. My secret goal was to reach the secluded small beach, which is known as "The Lost World." The fact that it very few local happens (if it does not have a vessel). There can only be reached:

1. On a boat or jet ski (too far to walk),
2. On the rope, if you are a climber

In advance I say that we even exceeded the plan.

Cute rock. Next - a huge, like a nine. Called "Pevy tooth»

Rock right of the favorites - this Rhinoceros Rock. Around him, and we had to go later.

Then rock the second tooth.

Finally, we rounded the Rock "Rhino" got to the Lost World. Beach charming. He is white and white. The water is transparent. And there are no evil people in uniform. Actually no one. And the next day, too, was not.

I was happy.

In yet other side

We went to make some photos from the top. I love this shade of red in the pictures, which is obtained in the last rays. Even a small bar of soap image receives heat

The feeling of reaching a new nice warm inside

They set up tents among the juniper (which there is still quite a lot) and made fragrant tea. Then he sat and watched the sea.

The first time I felt sorry for that night will not be able to make a picture. For an hour because of the rocks and got such a huge full moon, which I have never seen in my life. Light was around, it was possible to walk freely along the paths of this piece of nature, without fear of a broken leg.

In this corner there are a lot of "sites" for living permanently. Places for tents, campfire fenced with stones, wooden skaymeki, tables and TP.

For troubled homeland for Nature took care of the garbage taken with him. The fire made of dry twigs, carefully prepared by someone. In general, tourists have been exemplary.

Next photo the next morning

Below plyazhik

Few species up at the height of the cliff pyatisotmetrovoy

In general, if you're in Balaclava - do not give in on arrangements shill "fishing" or "on the silver beach". Better get you a kayak ride themselves in these places. Slightly move even useful

Then we had breakfast and moved on Balaclava. There's summer camp (our eldest daughter was resting there a year ago), and we are well aware these places.

We passed the towering cliffs above the sea, where the steep wall traces of nuclear guns Ushakovsky sailing fleet. Here they had a shooting range, where they were trained in the accuracy of shooting from the ship.

Reaching Batilimana, we saw the new construction, which started in a big way right into the reserve. And apparently, the owners of this property will soon be closed and the Lost World of all visits.

In Balaclava we approached the dock summer camp and learned from one very serious man in civilian clothes from the managers that the children's camp - a very serious object. And it is in any case can not let us in general "would soon arrive SWAT team and you will be arrested».

We looked at each other and realized we do not want to spoil yourself a great vacation with these types of communication. They sat in the boat and about 12 days sail from Balaclava towards Balaklava.

Rose pretty high waves had to paddle against the wind. But the pleasure was still on top. In the sea that day was much more comfortable than on the coast. I was pleased that the boat loaded to stop even at high wave cut them great nose and almost gaining the water boards.

By six in the evening we were again in Balaklava in the admiral's small beach and unloaded in front of holidaymakers. The feeling - beyond words.

Well, a little video, but it's just cutting.

Of the various campaigns. Not advertising

I do everything possible to kick. But not much. Fota paddle by kayak

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting