We are struggling with parking at notions

So, the situation has got to the parking lot of the concepts, there are signs, there are signs, but still wanted to spit
Immediately warn, the main character is not me, but my teammate with Drive2.ru

Will 5 photos and 1 video

First gaytsy, fined only where given the command "face" on the rest of a violation of them even too lazy to write the minutes, the soldier sleeps - the service goes ...
Today decided to make war with windmills, but I used to bring the case to the end, I think he's done it!
I stopped by the rules today (parallel to the road, 15 meters from the pedestrian crossing) to Proletarian about university building where parking is allowed only on the left side of the road, and even the right stop is forbidden, not only parking.

I gathered there stopper 200 machines before the Communist, stood for about 40 minutes and heard enough about myself learned a lot of new (about the mental development, sexual orientation and other deficiencies that could be labeled on a mere mortal ...)

Posted in [mergetime] 1371636163 [/ mergetime]
Drove the inspector who did not want to swear not to me or to other members of the movement, a series of (let's agree.) Persuaded me not to take it all on video and upload to YouTube, did not butt heads with him, succumbed to the entreaties, but the conversation went very interesting.
Then the inspector approached more of the 111 office, those that establish the signs, and then a couple more crews, all amazement shook his shoulders and even their boss did not know what to answer me, but little thought has answered the following:
Tow truck to take out fine and then you can at least all day, nothing will, it is necessary to remove the sign within three days promised to dismantle.
I used to trust people, but if next week the signs are not removed, then this problem, we will look at the video on the channel Russia in the category mobile reporter.

A week later, the sign has not been removed, so the "action" was repeated.

So with obtuse and incomprehensible signs installed to fight possible and necessary, to make the participants think about the traffic rules and traffic inspectors are not allowed to sleep. © not mine. The author - a colleague of automobile clubs Drive2.ru

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting