As I found 2000 rubles and upset.

I walked here last week in the mountains of North Ossetia. And one day, quite by accident, I think caught the familiar image tsiferok on paper. Next to the path in the rocks, dirty, wet and discolored, 2000 were rolled together (unfortunately pictures from the event is not).

Well, I thought, are clearly a long time, have to look exactly no one will take away ka I imagined them. Especially looking at the time was not, and could damage the stronger, laid in a notebook and went on, looking forward to sharing in the bank, a brand new crisp bills. Although some doubts were still: there is a security thread and paper clearly not simple, but the size seems a little smaller and a strange color, but you never know what might happen to them in a long time under the mountain sun and rain.

Home became neatly deploy.

And here is a fiasco - instead of Yaroslavl, Vladivostok! 15 - at least 13 years they have lain in the open air, and still readable.

In memory began to emerge from childhood memories - "Mom, give me a thousand on the gum. »

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting