Post about the great American truck

Writes samsebeskazal:

I check out the new thing today my running buddy trucker. He once, got to New York, and finally show off his new work truck: Freighliner Cascadia 2012 release. It so happened that I love trucks, but never in such did not go, and even inside was not sitting. So I did not have to beg. We got into the car and drove to learn a new thing.

2. Condition - not a fly sitting. Inside, the smell of a new car not yet rubbed plastic and service labels from the store.

3. Run the entire 32,237 miles. By car as you pass a half or two years. He dashed off his less than two months.

4. Planting convenient and forward visibility is fantastic. When you sit in a passenger car, and such a sensation that, as if, sat booty on the asphalt.

5. It is true that when you look in the mirror, it becomes scary. It is clear that all can learn, but so far for me driving such vehicles compare flight into space. Probably go straight is not so difficult, but an attempt to back, but also to turn, cause I have cerebral palsy and hysteria. I'm on my a Volvo do not always fit on the first try, but as a piece parked just can not imagine.

6. The driving position.

8. transponders to pay for roads and bridges. It turns out that there are states where these systems do not work and have to pay cash.

9. But the buzz here.

10. The machine is in the machine.

11. The most important Verifier useful to study sleeping. There are two shelves and several spacious lockers for utensils and clothes. This is the top.

12. A bunch of light bulbs, windows, curtains and other things. No TV. Refrigerator he put a little ordinary. Places dofiga so that I want to go on such a trip with the whole family.

13. This is the bottom shelf. She working mess. He does not use the top, because working alone.

14. The chief inspector checks the work of the steering.

15. Cabin High sleeper.

16. The machine is brand new and still in the transit room.

17. In the trailer he refrizhirator, which your engine cooling / heating load. In the parking lot is necessary to decouple the trailer and pull off a few meters ahead to sleep normally. Otherwise prevents noise.

18. The machine is in the coloring of Penske, which delivers the truck rental and leasing markets. This was taken on lease.

19. Lights fully diode.

20. Under the hood of Detroit Disel DD15, power of 505 hp

22. The fuel filter is the size of a 3-liter jar.

23. Cold storage is also new.

24. Inside a lot of space and the smell of what is a disabled refrigerators. Top goes hand in the air.

He told me a lot of things on the car and porasskazat their work, and we agreed that it somehow would take me on a trip. Then we turn to look at it and live more systematically describe the thoughts, emotions and impressions. And so today, the feeling was like a child, whose parents have led to the first roundabout. Now itching to ride this. While listening to stories I understand that life is not sugar truckers. Especially when he then works on the Russian-speaking hosts.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting