Bath on the bank of the river for 30 minutes

Outstanding day.
We decided family after dinner go to the country and try out camp bath. T plans to continue hiking and bath with a handy.
And so quickly gathered belongings and set off. We decided to go to one of the most beautiful and cleanest rivers in the Southern Urals - the river Inzer. Water Inzer very clean - you can easily dial a kettle and tea directly from the river. Fish in the river too much. The river itself is not deep but is quite fast flowing.
I remembered that I have a little old-layer tent - we practically do not use maybe I have a good two-layer three-person tent. And so I decided to make a marching variant baths. And try it out at the river. At the same time swim and pozogarav.
Weather on the river was a little overcast 26 overcast sky that even well was not strong sweltering heat.

Here, this is the tent bought several years ago for 500 rubles in which the hypermarket on sale. We arrived on shore Inzer. I put the tent.
As seen in the rocky river bank. What we need for the bath.

16 photos

breed fire

For a quick and early planted coal collect and spread stones.

Coal already begun, and the stones are heated

Meanwhile, prepare the food and little daughter are waiting for when our stove flare.

In the bottom of the tent cut a hole under our oven.

My daughter will eat makaronchiki forward.

Stones are heated. Now we lay them to our tent. Inside the bucket with water to give away pairs.

That's how it looks inside. We look forward to when all warmed up.

Inzer little beauty - here I will go after a hot bathhouse

Another landscape

Water is clear

Another little beauty.

Well that's all ready bathhouse inside temperature was about 90 degrees. With little daughter sat there and propotel nakupalis.

here with his wife and daughter

that's all you can Pinna

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting