Make a fool of our brother,

Welcome respected community.
Right to the point. Making a morning jog on intornetam, I came across a picture, drove me to a screeching halt. Or something like that. Among my three convolutions (I eat, fuck and I'm afraid) two thoughts. Right. Eight sticks, four screws and glass. During that 20 kilorubley? And kakog dick much as two weeks? And Che zasverbelo something from Me, right next to the stupor - yes it really ipontskie Italians steeper our evreёv? Let's think, let's deal.
Photographers will be 18 letters did not think the words - 491. Bear - do not break, I skorenko.

Since last trips to the trash left beech bars prognathism by marking gauge in one size.

Put tortsovochnik and emphasis. All dimensions of the mind, as well as his - just a shovel - left little bong. But about it later.

That finished lower parts of the legs and the connecting hrenka.

Mastyrim mandrel with a right angle, are preparing a marking center, dowels and uporotyh drill.

Polskotiny ready for installation.

I forgot quite - still is shkurit necessary. As the lower legs

So the top.

The second mandrel - with emphasis - to mark interfaces.

Like the original - on the glue and dowels hope, but softwood Fix. Something lost its sharpness on shurupomёte.

Here all four legs assembly. The next step stain and varnish.

Water Stain "Mocha". 30chёli rubles for 0, 5.

Pre-assembly.
"So what, what's up?
Fluke bit? ... »
Karoche - garbage some paluchilsa. Flimsy and hefty, already rather big glass on the edge of the most kept. It also emerged that legendary and long-standing promise jamb. The mood of the floor. I go home.
It was all done in one day. Naturally priority to the implementation of the direct duties. And as our team of repair, and the responsibilities are many and all urgent urgent.

Morning pm muderney - adopted resolute commander's decision - cut. Without waiting for peritonitis. The height remains the same, and the latitude - will decrease. At the same time strengthen and donating four more screws. The process did not take off, because all the same.
And here is the finished version of the brethren. It should be firm, confident. But these screws ... spoil the beauty of the whole.

But applying Vaughan wit - close their shelves. During the television program will climb a little uncomfortable, but if you introduce her to some glamorous nochnichok - Samoth out.

And here is the finished product. Lacquer 2 layers of acrylic.
Cost: pёrka a sucker - 40p., Dowel - 16p., Sucker - 100R.
Spending on varnish, stain, and screws can be ignored - bought for a long time and for another project.
At the time - two working days. With all the work chores, meals, smoke breaks and popizdet.
Instrument your firewood - with the trash, toughened glass - with the site overhaul - with metrovagona captured by scheduled replacement. Lektrichestvo - breech.

I do not need it, I just wanted to try - it will or not. It is easy to give in good hands.
Yes, in any give.
Height 590mm., Glass 730 x 840.
Pickup from the subway "Star" of St. Petersburg. From you - a liter of something good nepodvalnogo bottling and photo of this table in your interior (then).
Foto16
And waiting for his master ekstramegasuperpupernostalgichesky table with a mirror box from here: forum3/topic627193.html?hl=
Knock the PM. And I have news for today is no more.
Always yours.
Beregites ebya.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting