"I am a happy man. I have an older brother"

From my scar on his forehead? We are trying to share with his brother some plastic bracelet, and I flew head on the refrigerator.

From my scar on his leg? We decided to move out from the mountain on a bike together with the words « everything will be OK, do not ssy! ».

From my scar on his hand? Well, it's okay, my fault ...
This cons older brother.

And now the main thing. On Happiness, "the greatest happiness of my life" - about him, about the older brother! (Quote of my brother).
Right from my birth we are together. When I was born, he had lived for two years, learned a lot, so for me it has always been "a pioneer»
I was lucky: my birth coach got on the basics of survival. For me, he was also an instructor for various tricks of the militants, and a football coach and a master of manipulation, and, of course, the older brother, who must be listening.

Thanks to my brother, I clearly knew that this man, what authority he basically thinks (brain, of course!), And how to bring men the right information (just say no extra branches).
He told me about his girlfriends. I can, I sister - and it's almost a man sister - is also a plus for his brother
I'm not a lady. I did not play with dolls, I had something more interesting - the elder brother. I do not fragrant hair spray the whole house - we smelled the result of soldering my brother. I do not often wear dresses - they are uncomfortable to ride a skateboard and score a beautiful goal. I did not know what color lipstick suits me, but I knew exactly where to hit, if some moron decides that I'm not going to hit a lady.
I must say, I was, and so no one has ever touched. It is always there was a menacing older brother.

And I am very glad that my brother always took me with him, even though I am a girl. Together we played football, swam, rode bikes, just walking, went to the car, got into trouble, even life-threatening. And whatever happened, we were always together. Of course, we fought, fought, declared war on each other. But it was as a child basically. Now we are almost do not quarrel. We know that we are each other alone. No one can replace us to each other.

We can not even talk, just drive the car, listen to your favorite music and both be in the incredible atmosphere of the most peaceful and gentle warmth. Friends do not particularly like to play with us in the association, because we're guessing words and whole sentences too quickly. It only takes 2-3 seconds, and the second of us already know what it was about. Many people think that we can read each other's thoughts. I will tell you a secret: the way it is.

Yes, he still occasionally closes me in the toilet, and I hear he can not help but giggle at the door. If I'm driving and I have someone prune it at any moment could jump out and punish all those responsible. If pruning I say, "Well done! My School! »

I'm extremely happy man. I have an older brother,
When we were kids, we talked non-stop, because we lived in the same house, and all the free time we had together. And do not think that we were cooing like a dove, a nice conversation over a cup of tea or simply enjoy each other. No! I'll tell you more, my brother - is the only person in the world who could not just get me out of myself, and to awaken the beast in me! But years of training makes her. Now, something I did not anger, Now my infinite patience would envy even the Buddha
In general, the older brother - it's a treasure.
This is when in addition to all female cases are able to engage more and half men. For example, change a wheel, make a fire, dig potatoes, hammer a nail, to the eye.
This is when someone tries to you "run over", and you have a secret weapon: "Right now I'll call brother! He is satisfied with you! »
This is when both the naughty and scold him just because he's a senior.
This is when you are naughty one, as he will take the blame. (But you knew that, punishment methods parents can not be compared with imagination brother).

older brother - it's like a fortress, only myagenkaya
With love and respect to all the brothers and sisters, the older and younger. Love and cherish each other! Em>

Author: Alice Miftahutdinova
Photos in the preview: wallpaper-table.ru

via wallpaper-table.ru/photo/deti/13-9

Tags

See also

New and interesting