Case in a restaurant

A little background. I work as a waiter in a restaurant rather prestigious network Moscow. Basically, our guests are wealthy people aged 30 and above.
Actually the case, come to us a couple, one can see that studentiki, stunted bouquet of roses, razdolbaysky species and age of 20 years)
Well, think of tea from them will not wait, but decided romance still bring the boys. A candle on the table, flowers in a vase, a table for two in the corner. My understood intuitively have not deceived me ate a couple of 600 rubles, was asked to calculate, bring a check, and go to the other guests. Look - guys like that are going to vigorously and dump (no, they are paid), I come to the table looking at the check and remember that I forgot to punch our proprietary water (2 litrovki, here guys and happy kind) Well hy him think is ridiculous of course so quickly piled up, but the water is not terrible) retractable table, and ... oops, I notice on the table ayfonchik) How had to hurry to blame for 2 bottles of water to forget the phone. My first thought - "Self chtol leave, so do not run away so fast," but to be honest, it was dumb at the thought. Running jumped into the street, and they are 100 meters from the restaurant) to catch up, oklikivayu they ohrenevshy eyes look at me and I reach the phone with the words "run fast")) Both are, in the eyes of the asphalt, the girl thanks) I with a sense of say, "Vodicka on the house", turn around and back to work)
Curtain!

© FunnyDestro

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting