Can you live in Bulgaria on the Russian pension ..

So - it was exactly a month since I moved to Bulgaria ...
For cost accounting and cost accounting has got a table where everything was carrying their spending, and now we can sum up the results: immediately warn - this month was not quite typical for life, because .:
1. It took more than the cost of registration card of residence permit, construction of apartments, payment for maintenance of the complex, etc.
2. kitchen I was not there, so that was fed semi-finished products and in the cafe ...
for a more accurate calculation - timing spend another month, and then summarize ...
So to spending ...

1. Power products, ie easier - prozhral: 8587, 48 rubles, including:
 - Food stores - 4943, 8 rubles
 - Tea - 1097, 68 rubles
 - Lunch in the cafe - 1897, 42 rubles
 - Fruits - 648, 58 rubles
products - is: sour milk - 24, 5 rubles, 400 g, milk - 41, 16 rubles, 1 liter, sour cream 33, 37 Rub 200g butter 59, 63 rubles, 500 g sugar - 62, 3 rubles-1kg chicken 97, 55 rub-thing, I do not know how much a kilo of bread - 22, 25 rubles, a loaf, potatoes - 22, 25 RUR 1, 5 kg, 60 eggs, 08 rub-dozen, and various meat products 65 90 rubles for 200-300 gr.
tea - there is a full flight, at first could not find a good sheet, so take in Burgas in spetsmagazine Pts expensive, but now found, "Ahmad" - 160, 86 rubles, 100 gr.
lunch in the cafe - an average of salad, soup, meat second glass of wine, tea - 237, 18 rubles.
fruit - are full expanse, shops 40-80 rubles 1 kg, the markets of grapes - 22, 2-44, 4 rubles 1 kg of peaches - 60-80 rubles - 1 kg, 22 plum and 2 rubles 1 kg. , any difference have not tried ... :)
conclusions: for food, even in cafes pension is enough ...
2. Pitiё, ie propyl: 525, 59 rubles
Wine - 100-120 rub-liter bottle of good - 200-250 rubles in the store.
3. procuration - 4112, 4 rubles.
cigarettes strained - a little expensive, my «Camel» - 102 rubles a pack of 3
conclusions: I spent 12127 rubles (tea left out because not typical), pensions (my 15,000 rubles) for food in the cafe, wine and cigarettes enough, but cigarettes - from straining, need to smoke less ... :))

4. Now on communal: Payment in my complex service, and here all have complexes payment - 10 EUR per sq. M area, I paid for the year right - 19169 39 rubles, ie, 1597, 4 rubles / month., And can be paid monthly. These include: annual fee EUR 30, EUR 40 annual insurance, and proper maintenance of 364, 68 EUR per pools, mini golf, various playgrounds, lawn care, and rose gardens, protection, repair plumbing and electrical ...
electricity and water had not yet paid - will go down in the next month ...
Conclusion: 12127 rubles per month supply, drinking and smoking + 1597, 4 rubles per month of service 13725 = 19 rubles pension missing, but everything else - strained ...!
By the way, the rest: Bus - 22, 25 rubles, the tour - 1500 rubles, sun beds and umbrellas on the beach - 356 rubles ...
I certainly easier - I still have a small income, but ordinary pensioners - just live a true scoop pensioner FIG like cafes and fruit wine FIGS see, but here it's real ...
5. Medicine: Pts with medicine here not bad, half-yearly insurance with coverage of 60 000 leva, cost me 489 6 Lion (10893 rubles), and then, said the insurance that overpaid 100 lev (bought from a lawyer) once already used, details tasted Bulgarian medicine ... :(
has managed to catch the flu here ...
what to say...? not even bad, compared to our - clinic fee, a small, clean, working for the insurance - queue zero, polite and attentive doctors, today is a holiday, weekend, and they work ...
for half an hour: examination, X-rays, prescriptions, consultations ...
of the drugs were given for free, and antibiotic prescription in a pharmacy - 12 leva (270 timber) ...
almost as in Canada ... :) but for drugs in the past month spent 909, 86 rubles, mainly vitamins ...
y, and the other one-off costs:
1. Internet modem 4G - 4853, 20 rubles with a three-connection, then monthly 489, 5 rubles
2. The Bulgarian SIM-card - 331 rubles to pay 3 150 minutes of talk time, and then - as the costs per 1 minute Outgoing - 2, 40 rubles
3. Making a residence permit now applied for a residence permit (residence permit), nothing complicated in its design is not (and do not have to pay the "bugs" bad money), you need only the right to issue documents (list here & gt; & gt;), so that someone it is necessary - ask ...
a residence permit in Bulgaria entitles you to:
 - Accommodation in Bulgaria and visa-free entry / exit for the duration of the residence permit;
 - Doing business through the opening of his own company;
 - Accelerated Schengen visas by contacting the Embassy of Schengen countries on the territory of Bulgaria;
 - Make an invitation for a private visit to a foreign person;
 - After 5 years, obtain the status of long-term stays (under certain conditions).
residence permit is issued for one year and then extended ...
Documents filed in Burgas - all for 1 person, 11 lion receipt - 25 September on the photo and fingerprints, and a month, and 500 lion we will be happy ... :)
P.S. Fly in the ointment - the Bulgarians, as we do: spud the customer on the spot - the payment of 10 lion near the consulate in the bank, and the bank takes the lion 1 above - not sickly 10% - apparently "divided" ... :)) - 5187, 98 rubles, and for the residence permit card - 12201.16 rub So, in the continuation of a residence permit & gt; & gt ;, the documents to which filed September 10: Today (ie 15 days) approved documents - sfotat front, and fingerprinted (interesting shoot - not on the mascara, and an electronic scoreboard), October 11, recorded for a plastic (ie 15 days) ...
the pleasure is worth 11 lion feeding (1 lev bank commission) and 554, 5 Lion today (9, 5 Lion bank commission), ie, 565 5 Leo (12201.16 wood) and 30 days Zhdanko (if faster, something a little more expensive) ...
different 'agile' request for the case to 500 EUR (in addition to the 554, five lion), so - do not get fooled, there is zero complexity ... 4. Furniture, equipment, household goods, electrical appliances, dishes and so on. - 54 816, 58 rubles. < br />
Yesterday I installed the coveted cuisine and well connected with the guys had a little tear down my bathroom - tile to knock, shower unmount etc ...
kitchen set, substantially all removed, but the repair tiles - this is my problem (immediately warned) ...
Today at 9:00, I moved to the office of the management company and ordered them to repair (verbally) ...
9:15 I already had a master, all looked, figured estimates and asked to pay for the tile - 80 leva ...
9:45 politely knocked on - again, two in uniforms ...
at 15:00, again politely, "vsichki Ready" and "Goodbye» ...
so, here before this - ALL washed (bucket and rag they were included) ... !!! bastard from such service ... :))
Oh, and by the numerous requests of workers, the actual outcome (if you watch the photos it in my journal, you'll see when you move the focus to the transformation):

empty frame on the wall - a field for creativity ... :)) you only have to specify kateklim about water markers, narYsuem - we live ... :))
so that - life undeveloped now going to explore the area and you keep up to date ... :)
for those who are interested in the cost of this "luxury" (taking the most simple and cheap)
1 sofa bed - lion 499 - 11177, 6 rubles
2. coffee table - 69 Lion - 1545, 6 rubles
3. Shipping - 59 Lion - 1321, 6 rubles
4. Drawing board - 18 lion - 403 rubles 2
5. Kitchen Front 1, 75 m (stove, cabinets, sink, sanitary equipment), delivery, installation and connection - lion in 1333 - 29859, 2 rubles
6. refrigerator with delivery and installation - 250 Lion - 5600 rubles
7. Front bar with 2 stools - 149 99 Lion - 3359, 77 rubles
8. Shade 1, 5x2, 4 m, with installation - 115 Lion - 2576 rubles
9. The window curtain linen and nylon 2, 5x3, 0 m - 307 Lion - 6876, 8 rubles
8. microwave oven - 88 99 Lion - 1993, 37 rubles
9 electric - 35, 0 lion - 784 rubles
10. utensils, household-stuff - 241 76 Lion - 5415, 42 rubles
compared with a shovel he can not - had not bought the furniture, in the '90s all the apartments are equipped itself (built), so do compare, lot or a little ...? :))

as expected, in a new apartment - it has become a toilet leak ...
I did yesterday in the office of the management company's request (just say), today at 9:00, politely knocked on the door - two peasant in overalls: inspection, dismantling, debugging, sealing the damaged tile, scavenging for themselves - 45 minutes, politely: "vsichki Ready "and" Goodbye »...
aerobatics ...! and zero "tea" ... :) Conclusion: Russian pensioner sold his apartment in the scoop, quite comfortable and well-maintained can live in sunny Bulgaria at the Black Sea ...

Meet - Sunny Beach ... :)

"Located at the Bay of the Black Sea to the beach, 10 km long and the width of the central part of up to 100 meters, covered with fine yellow sand. Located between the cities of Varna (90 km) and Burgas (36 km), it is part of the city (community) of Nessebar, the oldest part of which is included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage sites in Bulgaria.

P.S. Oh, I forgot to write that my expenses should be adjusted in a few down - I can not get rid of the former "director's" habit - to take without looking, and even knocked the price - look 10 lion and nonsense ...!, and multiply by 22 25 (today) to forget ... :)

That's all. Draw your own conclusions.

Author

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting