Crud

Still, no matter how trying to copy the western Russian artists, the overall picture of show business in Russia and the "over the hill" is different. I am sure that we will never appear their Lady Gaga and Adam Lambert (no actors, copying them, it may be, but they are popular, we are unlikely to be (IMHO)

But ... Once I saw that, I realized that Adam Lambert by comparison - the standard of masculinity. And because this actor did not arise somewhere in the ocean, and in the brotherly country of Bulgaria. And its not just listen, he was found in Bulgaria PERSONALITY OF THE DECADE. It is he now represents the Bulgarian show business, the way we do it, for example, Philip. As shocking it (IMHO) one left udelyvaet our Seryozhenka Zvereva

How to tell how such a phenomenon could happen in a culture of Eastern Europe? Gradually degenerate?

So, get acquainted - Azis. WARNING: People with subtle mental storehouse may be shocked by what will be under the cut, and especially - Video

Real name of Unicum - Vasil Boyanov Trojans, he was born in 1978 in a gypsy family in the Bulgarian town of Sliven. About the childhood and youth of the future hero of Bulgaria, little is known, but there is accurate information that Vasil tried to break into the modeling business. However, that is not grown together and decided to retrain in Boyanov singers. In 1999 he took his stage name Azis - and off they'd go

At first, Aziz was more or less like a normal guy, maybe that's why his first albums were not popular. Aziz then decided to change his image and closed up outrageous gay-freak. He painted his hair white, dressed in latex, nalepil lashes, lipstick gloss - and the audience began to write with boiling water when a

Russia learned about Aziz through the clip with the speaker called "scum" (translated from the Bulgarian - "imitation", and not what you think). This hellish video broadcast on the leading music channels (the good - at night), and I have often heard "Mrazishya" on the radio. And at home, in Bulgaria, clips Azis twist in prime time, he is a frequent guest on various shows his pictures in all the papers and magazines, in one word - star

"Chip" Azis - he loves to dress in women's clothes and behave like mannered young lady.

Azis is not only a singer, but also a presenter. One of the central Bulgarian television he leads the program "Evening entertainment AzisĀ»

Sorry, can something I do not understand in this life, but I am shocked by the fact that the most popular artist in the country has become a hideous, shiny gay. And then we talk about the low level of culture, although the happy "hawala" just such Azis-mrazisov and similar artists. We are no longer interesting to look at the normal guys and girls Give her painted gay boys with the voices of eunuchs. Whether more will be ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting