The visitor from the past ...

In Kursk found people "alien abduction»

A few days ago in the duty of one of the police departments Kursk phone rang: the railway station of the village Ryshkov walks a strange man in a police uniform Soviet-style. In place immediately left the operations group headed by Major Chernyaev.

Indeed, the platform slowly wandering man, uniformed policemen of yesteryear. He stared in amazement all around. The man looked neat: pants and shirt carefully ironed, shoes polished, the belt - holster. In the pocket of his jacket found a brand new identity of a police officer Victor Ageev, Tambov issued by ATC in 1984! To the surprise of investigators, a man over the years has not changed - looked a hair's breadth, as pictured in the document.

Continued under the cut ...

Kursk police called in Tambov, where they were informed that really Ageev once was their employee, but for almost 30 years has been missing. Heard threw smokers in shock - where he could be the man for so long, why not aged why unharmed form? Himself a man to tell anything about himself could not even remember his own name does not. Not feeling that it, like a museum piece, transferred to us from the distant Soviet times. How can you not believe in parallel universes ?!

Especially that soon our hero remembered the strange episode of the past - though for a while there was a small boat round shape, which spoke with him by unknown creatures. From the people, they differ only in the size of a huge head and large, almost a third of the face, eyes. The aliens communicate with the man on the right Russian language, interested in his work and personal life. Hearing this fantastic story, the guards laughed. They cut a sharp cry Major: "Shut it! It is better to look at what was on his neck! "What he saw shocked all: the skin was sewn microchip, later it was removed surgically.

I confess that at first I also thought that the police once again faced with the unhappy, sick person. But similar stories replete with the entire Internet. So, known in the West ufologist Budd Hopkins told the world a unique case. November 30, 1989 in New York, in front of numerous witnesses, the three humanoid moved by air Kortayl Linda - she was taken from the window of an apartment on the 12th floor and was sent to a hovering over the Brooklyn Bridge UFO. There are witnesses, many of whom believed that the present when shooting a movie. Perhaps the first kidnapping by aliens if specifically shown in public. When Linda returned, under hypnosis she described the details of his time in a humanoid. From her sinus it was removed to a foreign object implanted. According to Hopkins, kidnapping aliens deserves serious study, fending off skeptics can not thousands of people on the planet the same dream, and in the end - do not they vshili his skin identical chips.

But back to the hero of our story, which in certain circles, already nicknamed "landside humanoid." Victor Ageev, according to friends - a good guy, a father of two children. His wife - a famous lawyer in Tambov. Colleagues speak about Victor as intelligent professionals, decent man. On the day of the disappearance, he behaved as usual. In the evening I went to the office to hand over their weapons in a safe. But no one saw him coming out of the building! This was confirmed by the police on duty, and colleagues Victor, that night was near the entrance to the department. The next day, Victor's wife raised the alarm, colleagues "combed" the whole city, but he vanished into thin air.

Later, the poor woman told relatives that he saw some strange dreams, like her husband hovers among the clouds, surrounded by strange creatures. She asks him to come down to earth, and he says, is not the time. A month ago many tambovchanam who knew Victor also started having unusual but very similar dreams. As if he was standing on the station platform, and then hastily removed some luminous object ... It is not surprising that when the native Ageev reported that he found - they unanimously repeated: "We are waiting for your call, our Vitya you find yourself at the station" .

How to explain it? The only thing I am sure, can not be silent about such things. After all, this is our life. And the more we will receive the information, the more likely closer to unlocking the great mysteries of the cosmos. * * * P.S. Currently, Victor Ageev was examined in Moscow Institute of the Serbian. This incident is already interested in Russian and foreign scientists. (For ethical reasons the names changed).
Source: earth-chronicles.ru/news/2013-10-10-52505
 - I wonder what she'd described the truth or a play? Actually - I do not believe in aliens or in mysticism - I am a realist, but sometimes so eager to well, anything - it was ...
And where it was of 30 years?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting