Rector Zapesotsky does not mince words.

Rector of St. Petersburg Humanitarian University of Trade Unions Alexander Zapesotsky called students, dissatisfied with the prices in the student cafeteria, "a dozen squalid." A reaction in social networks, followed, considered free advertising

The official website of SPbGUP have a forum where students can ask any question to the rector, and he will certainly respond to it. October 4 freshman under the name Xenia Gal. He wrote: "I have first-year student, arrived from novgorda, and I was very surprised by the prices in the dining room and café SPbGUP! Do you think the students can not afford to eat for the money? "(Author's spelling and grammar are stored).

On this Zapesotsky Alexander said:

- I know and think about nothing. We normally eat daily and calmly about 3 thousand. Students. Prices are not happy about a dozen poor. No money - earn. Your whining ashamed to read. You do not want to work - look yourself another university. Drive back to Novgorod. (Interestingly, you are really out of the city with a small letter?) And I'm going to ask you a question. In your studies here I must seek its part more than 150 thousand. Rubles every year. Why do I have to "work hard", providing a stay here such insignificant people like you? Personally, I do something on you do not need anything. The problem is that such a helpless, useless people unable country. Go away from us with God. I hate people like you, I can not. Why do you live? Why such infirmities are born ?! What is the "youth" of this - impotent, incompetent ?! It's a shame.

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting