According to Alexander Nevzorov, Ukraine will be a popular country for a long time.

Journalist and blogger Alexander Nevzorov on Ukraine It responds quite directly. He has been doing this since the first day of Russia’s full-scale invasion of a sovereign Ukrainian state. On his YouTube channel, he runs the program “Nevzorovskie environments”, where he analyzes in detail the almost daily news agenda.

In one of his interviews, the journalist said that Ukraine will soon become the most popular country in the world. “I can state this with absolute confidence. Moreover, Ukraine has already become one. It has already become the most popular country in the world. And this world admires the courage of the Ukrainian people.”

On April 20, within the framework of the Nevzorov environment program, Alexander spoke with journalist and writer Yulia Latynina. Alexander at the start of the program said that he and Julia are in two different countries. But during this program, they will discuss what is happening between Russia and Ukraine. Julia Latynina immediately clarified: “I can’t do anything about myself...” I wish Ukraine victory.”

GettyImages Alexander Nevzorov, too He wished Ukraine victory. Moreover, the journalist drew an analogy where Ukraine is presented as a child who is trying to be blamed for some terrible troubles by a huge mad man. According to Nevzorov, it is absolutely logical that all reasonable people will take the side of the child. The journalist also mentioned that the Ukrainian people are now David, and the regime of invaders and the army of occupiers is Goliath.

GettyImages Thoughts and Opinions Alexander Nevzorov is not shy in expressions and on his Instagram page. He published a sarcastic layout of the monument to the invader and said that Russia’s war with Ukraine is already became the most shameful All the military conflicts that Russia has started. The picture depicted a monument to a soldier who steals a toilet. This is a kind of symbol of how the invaders tried to drag everything that lay badly behind them.

Nevzorov’s words about Russia’s war with Ukraine, which in Russia is stubbornly called a “special military operation”, did not pass by the special services. Journalist has already been charged faker. Reporters asked Alexander what he thought about the subject and whether he was going to return to Russia.

Nevzorov said that, of course, plans, but not now. For now, he is safe and has the ability to broadcast the war to the public. This will be a contribution to the early end of this war. “If I find myself in Russia, of course, I will be silent from the cell. I need to figure out what I care about. Either finish your days beautifully or ruin them a little.”

GettyImages Journalist Alexander Nevzorov about Ukraine According to Nevzorov, incredible fighting spirit, fearlessness to lay down their heads for their freedom and willingness to cling to the throat of those who are trying to take it away, will make Ukraine one of the most powerful countries in the world. powerful nations. He doesn’t know how the invaders will end their days. But the journalist believes that those who incited hatred against the Ukrainian people will have to hide from the angry crowd. Otherwise, such people simply cannot escape from the deceived and intoxicated by monstrous lies who realized that they were deceived. It is likely that such characters will indeed be brutalized.

The article uses a photo.

Tags

See also

New and interesting