When the husband learned about the diagnosis of his wife, he hastened to leave her in a foreign country and ride off into the sunset with another, the wife did not forget this.

Mother Alexandra until the last discouraged her daughter from a joint trip with her husband abroad. She could not give an objective reason, but she trusted her premonition. And it was unkind. Alexandra patiently listened to her mother’s fears and reassured her. He and Sergey are not flying overseas and not to Africa, but to Europe. What could happen there? But then Alexandra did not know that soon she will face such an unpleasant phenomenon as the meanness of people. And the main scoundrel will be her own husband Sergey.

According to the plans of the married couple, the trip was to take the following route: Czech Republic, Germany, France, Spain and Italy. In each country, they planned to spend only a few days, but this is enough for an impression for the year ahead.

Peels Alexandra was incredibly happy when she found herself on the streets of Paris. Of course, it was not quite the city that was sung in movies and songs, but still Paris. Everything was fine, but on day 2, something happened that no one expected. On one of the favorite streets of tourists Alexander stumbled and fell down the stairs. The last thing she remembered was the pain in her whole body, Sergei's scream and the smell of flowers from the nearest stall.

Peels She didn't know how long it had been since her fall. When Alexandra opened her eyes, she realized she was in the hospital. In the chair by the bed, her mother was dozing, a small bouquet of flowers stood next to the table. When her mother woke up, Alexandra learned that she could not walk normally because of the fall. And Sergey, after hearing this, continued his tour of Europe without her.

Home Alexander was able to return only after a month and a half. About the old job could not be and speech, as in a wheelchair to the office is not particularly going. Fortunately, the authorities were understanding to the distressed employee. And not only that issued financial assistance, but also allowed to work at home.

Peels Sergey Alexander never saw. When she was brought home, her husband’s belongings were not in the apartment. And from social networks she learned that in Italy Sergey met another girl, the same carefree tourist. And now they live together. He answered all of Alexandra’s messages in a monosyllable way. Yeah, he left her. And yes, he doesn't want to live with someone who needs constant care. There was no question of guilt or shame.

Alexandra cried every night. She was offended, because her mother warned about the danger, and she did not listen. Now she does not get out of the wheelchair and remembers with longing the times when she could run down the street or dance. Fortunately, my mother did not leave her for a minute. Had it not been for her support, Alexandra would have gone mad with despair.

Back in France, they were told that Alexandra would be able to learn to walk again. It will be very difficult, but it is quite real if you take this case thoroughly. So day after day, Alexandra's mother forced her daughter to exercise and develop her legs. At first Alexandra did not want to change anything. She came to terms with her sad fate of an abandoned woman, and all her strength went to regrets. But the morale of the mother did not allow the daughter to relax. And at some point, Alexandra herself wanted to stand up.

Time passed. Every day there were more and more changes with Alexandra. Exercise and moral support paid off, and the longer she took care of herself, the better her feet listened to her. Six months later, Alexandra began to walk on her own.

When someone knocked on Sergey’s door, he didn’t expect to see his ex-wife. Alexandra with a cane stood in front of him on his own two, which greatly surprised Sergei. He was pretty sure she wouldn’t be able to walk anymore. To meet the guest came out and a new passion Sergey.

- Who is this, Seryozha? she asked.

- Oh, I'm just in time for you, girl, Alexandra kindly replied and entered the apartment without invitation. I consider it my duty to tell you personally about my ex-wife Sergey. Where can I sit?

Alexandra told the girl about everything that happened to her. And also about what Sergey did to her. The girl listened to the truth with horror and constantly cast surprised glances at the quiet Sergei. He was silent. When the story was told in full, Alexandra stood up and walked out.

- Don't worry, you won't see me again. But please be careful with this man. Sometimes people's meanness is hard to spot.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? The meanness of people is really hard to recognize. Therefore, there are situations when even the closest person can fail or leave to the mercy of fate at the most critical moment. The only positive thing in such cases is insight.

Tags

See also

New and interesting