Touching Zoo

In mid-October of this year in our city it organized a great idea, which was called "Touching the zoo." And it is not in mimimishnosti its inhabitants, and the fact that most of the animals you can easily hold it in her arms, to feed, pat or touch. Read more about this interesting place in today's material.

42 + video Picchu.

Go to the first floor. He arranged dressing room, ticket office, red-eared sliders ...

... And zagonchik with wildlife.

Surprisingly, all the animals are completely manual and not against strokes, but it seems to me, most of all they want is not caress, and snacks.

In the first zagonchike live mini-pig.

Realizing that I have with food, pigs moved on to other more interesting for their visitor.

Second zagonchik where live guinea pigs that have become so commonplace pets that are not enjoyed great popularity. Therefore, the occasion they decided to take offense and brought down in a pile while staying at dipressivno-melancholy mood.

Chickens living in the third pen, it seemed it was absolutely parallel to what is happening. Actually, I think they did not understand at all what is going on around them.

How not to hold in their hands a fluffy sun?

And the last corral on the first floor - a rabbit.

Perhaps to them at the hands of not only lazy photographed.

Unlike guinea pigs, rabbits were tired of its own popularity, and in other matters, she had not been very happy about it.

Very wary look as if you want to say - "And if you wanted to take me in his arms casually, and ???ยป

It's time to visit the second floor of the zoo. By the way about time, how many now?

The staircase to the second floor.

Animals on the second floor has been problematic stroke as they were in all cells. Perhaps I'll start with the not exclusive, leaving the most delicious in the end of this material.

Cage popugaytsami.

Popugaytsy happily agreed to pose for the camera.

Who lives in this cage?

There were two carotid degusa that were not at all happy lens accidentally tapped the bars of the cage.

Beauty Jaco.

He yells really awful.

Shinshilka. In the cell are two of them, as are social rodents - they can not be kept alone.

I wanted to stick a finger and pat zveryuhu, but while it is removed. Rodent, apparently believing my finger exotic delicacy, has aimed one`s teeth deeper. When I switched to a grain of corn.

Funny shinshilyatka.

And finally the most "delicious" copies of the zoo. The first of these - the protein.

Very smart animal. To get these more or less clear images had to be patient. The animal do not say - wait, now I take a picture of you, stand still.

And second, they are also the headliners of today's material - nosuh.

Very friendly animals - give to stroke, but with greater joy than to take snacks affection.

... Not less bright, than the protein.

Posted in [mergetime] 1382859418 [/ mergetime]
These animals, when you do not sleep, are constantly in motion. Do not believe? Watch this video:

And so it came to the end of my tour of the zoo touching. Coming out of the building noted another interesting picture. Very well, it is possible to visit the zoo, without breaking with the head where to park the car.

That's all I wanted to say. A source.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting