As my friends and I opened my trampolining club!

Yap, Good day!
There is, it seems to me an interesting topic for the story!
It so happened that my friends and I got sick one furious sport. - namely, acrobatic trampoline! Who are interested in more detail can be individually read more, the network is full of information, except to say that it is only the quintessence of adrenaline and endorphin pure mad + aerobic exercise!))) In general - sport - seriously, and still very well suited to all extremists from Boarders, to parkurschikov!

There will be many photons and sympathetic text

Here is the room we got for the realization of the idea!) Location - Moscow, metro area Elektrozavodskaya

Quite spacious hangar area of ​​250 sq

Looking ahead - one shell assembled!)

From the very beginning, in the absence of a gold reserve antelope with magical horseshoes for printing money, it was decided to make repairs themselves and attract professionals only for those types of work that we - rukozhopy themselves unable to gash!)
We started with that collected Tramp Wall - it's such a gorochku, which you can jump from the trampoline, suitable for those who works with a ramp or havpaypom ... and those who want to tickle your nerves)

Augmentative and sheathe solid plywood

Try on a shell!)

In addition, it is necessary to prepare the wall to samovypililsya that nobody on their own initiative!) In this, the working surface of the wall is sheathed with a veneer!

Our sport - a very energy-intensive, generally at the end of a workout flows from both pig ... so it was vital to make showers and changing rooms ... Since girls - shy creatures, all we have to do a separate form!)

Cuts through the doors, build a wall locker rooms and showers

Put the frame walls

Build a wall, so this kind of get on top!

Faced with the problem - in our room - no hot water, we have to buy and connect boilers

It is time to put the tiles in the shower and raise the sewer! Here we have resorted to the brothers Slavs from friendly Ukraine! Thank you for your direct separate hands, guys!

Here it happened as a result of

Our favorite - foreman, Ivan!

After thinking a bit. it was decided to build a second floor above the showers with balconies to relax, get-togethers and any relaxation purposes!

for this - put poles, threw logs!

a little top show

And when there was a strong frame, sewed all floorboard

Put back wall

Co-second floor finished, it is time to paint ... promudohalis with this for almost a week, lived on this tour without dismounting. alternately catch bugs!) But in the end - everyone is happy!)

Added light hung spotlights!

And here again we need help of our professionals, a good ladder to collect our directness hands is not enough!

gathering

because here it was necessary to also adjust the step, and it is - it is tricky!)

Balusters on the way!

Ladder made long, with breaks, in that it was almost finished last, and we move on!
Trampolines in our room until all 4 for ease of movement between them, we need a podium

Build here this long, but steady sausage!) Very well strengthen and perforating corners to the floor!

Top sutured plywood and tacked on the podium to our shells!

To no one inadvertently samovypililsya, sheathe all traumatic surface paralon!

mud with this case - complete!)))

Sheathed, tighten all the banners and firmly nailed them to the wall! Now you can batter your head against the wall ... the principle is similar to the walls of the insulator in a madhouse!)))

Next - pour paralonovym pit for testing any steep saltuh and other acrobatic elements!

That's how it looks as a result

And then - all to the highest standards, install the reception)))

By the way, we got it from one of the ship - hotel type!)
You're just a little bit before the opening. even stretch the safety net to travelers willing to reach beyond the audience went with a pattern of squares on the face

It is almost done!

Well, actually - some photos from the opening!)

Actually - it was)))

And it was!)))

Posted in [mergetime] 1384155124 [/ mergetime]
Guys, thank you for your attention, I hope - report - fit!) All great mood, play sports, share joy, achieve, win, details in PM or reply in the discussion!
Thank you all, I - finished, minus can!
P.S. Literate only in moderation, please do not shoot + hurry you please!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting