Tits, pussy show

Writes a fucking very wrong woman, in my opinion.

Tits, pussy show

For many months there has been a picture that I zadolbala. The house is opposite the window. Without curtains. And there go naked people. The underwear. The whole family. With children.

In a family where I grew up, no one ever went to any publicly in his underwear or without a shirt, no socks or bare feet and slippers. And we slept in pajamas, because at night the blanket will fly and be uncomfortable. And now the same. I do not want my four-year son had seen it all. And he has good vision.

She called the police several times - they just laugh. They say that's not a crime. Even I do not know where to complain.

I'd add - that this particular type of people hate with special predilection.
You, my aunt at home even fucked sexual function in his pajamas and slippers, even wash up in the shower so - suddenly the door opens and will be uncomfortable! And the son accustom. By the way in the monasteries in Tsarist Russia and do - wash children's shirts, out of modesty. But I'm at home I will go WHAT I WANT !!! And my family too !!!
I, too, was found Mizulina here! The child will not survive her kind neighbors in the family shorts and barefoot children. UGH! Here you have to collect all of these (all 1000+ it is ok) but on a separate island, though there live in space suits, fuck off and leave me alone tries! Ugh again !!!
Alright enough. Nah irritated once again, just for the first time caught fucking! Is such savagery, there are usually complaints more or less adequate. The police at her laughing, AP! And identity!
On!

via zadolba! Whether ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting