Not Another Teen Collection. Part 1

There are photos (some 16+ present toy tits and pussy) I finish, I will inform you.

In general, I recently appeared at a hobby.
And it started very suddenly after the finished construction, repair, began to think how it would have all the space for ... eeee ... zaintererovat, here. The stores have all, but as it is well chur corny and all repeats and all.
In general after obryskal almost the entire internet, I came across a plastic figure, judging by the pictures is very good quality, production office Yamato (as later turned out one of the best manufacturers figures), ordered, paid for, and a month later
I came in a hefty box it:

And then began the fun part!
First, figure really amazing quality, well, and secondly, the figure came in disassembled form and put in place the hair and hands, all of a sudden it became clear that it is possible and to strip! But the figure is so beautiful and pretty and dressed and undressed, I ordered another one and put them in another room naked:

More

Another view. She is gorgeous.

Figures way collectable, available in limited edition (the edition of 500 pieces), each numbered, it comes with a document (certificate of authenticity signed by the master with the seals all cases).

Two nearby.

The third friend

away

Poizuchat topic found that there are other very interesting figures and here, at the moment a collection of more than 100 figures.

More

First it was bought by the cabinet with lighting, then when it was full, bought the console, then the shelf and table, and now whatnot, I hope all you like.

Now just I move the figures and arranged in a different order. So at this time, not all will.

Lay these parts after a few days I hope)

rear)

Size of the figures are completely different starting with the size (scale) ¼ usually about 40 cm, but it turned out that the figures smaller and equally well, most importantly, quality performance.

More

Focus)

Yes, the price from 3600 to 23000

fighter

nyashka

yes they nyashki

Now the collection of sizes 1/6 and 1/8, and a few even two big girls 1/2, 5

The difference in size is particularly visible here

Character «Star Wars»

Quality terrific

Nashkafnye angels

Mila. Not the most photogenic proved.

It sits on a mushroom, vyrozhenie person who is very pleased)))

Another angel

The teacher

Bunny.
In general, the topic of bunnies, angels Japanese apparently close. Well, if you hare with wings that generally atpad!

Little Red Riding Hood

Also nyashka

hoofs

Based on the game Catherine

Again the wings, where do without them

Wings smaller

This rabbit pulled from Prague

Twins. These figures ordered two. Stand in the form of dress and undress.

Dressed.

And naked.

This figure from the Gathering

Super workmanship

Clothing magnets

It will be no toads

Oh, and promised toy pussy.
Guys, for today, thank you for your attention, if you like, ponafotografiruyu and lay still.
Ah, and yes, I will try to answer future questions: I am deeply married, children, and visitors do not see it, the collection is in the basement where he organized cinema.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting