Report on the first months of our mad passions!

Continuing the topic - my friends and I discovered their trampolining club!
If you remember, a little more than 3 months ago, was written first opus on this very subject!
Friends, I hasten to please you - we are still working)))) ahah
This could have ended if not for innovation and positive, who want to share with relatives Yup !!!
So will a few photons and is sensitive not annoying text. Pina after completion, as the finish - please ...
Let's go !!!
I remember the last time we stayed around - on this result!

After the opening of the club we had to do a lot ...
1. Picked up a terrific coaching staff. Each of our coach - not just gorgeous professional and - very comfortable in communicating man!

Coach of the work)))

Gave a lot of positive many children ... + we spent a couple dozen children's birthday

The youngest gymnasts on trampoline

We noted with our dear athletes New Year

and a few photons with NG

In addition to children's parties, corporate events bombanuli couple

But, my friends, in addition to all this joyful stories, events have even more positive))) on the first revenues, we decided to expand rather than to fill their bellies scarce expensive products!
We put another professional piercer

Hmm, attentiveness, we now have - 5 trampolines!)))
In addition, we completed the repairs on the second floor in the "chill-out»

Bought and installed the "similarity" - in professional language - Gymnastic landing zone (in the photo - a huge blue mat - in the right corner)

Equipped with a warm-up room, which use not only for the extensions, but also for the swap!))) There will be several ph hall

Power Area

For our malyshni now we are preparing a new surprise! Almost ready children's mini climbing wall

Here's a little different perspective

As a result, now the club looks like this!

And so!)))

And in the end ... to say, guys ...
The last time many have written - will pay or not pay off ... please do not talk about it! We do not have such a goal ... Our goal - a place for positive Activity))) that was where to spend a day or an evening after work, a place where there is always a positive, where the hormones of happiness - gush over the edge, where you can learn something new ... Correct technique of skiing on the board or ski, learn to control your body)))
But in terms of - more!))) We would like to open a school-based club of winter sports, with trips to Moscow on pokatushki and the mountains - already on full ski resorts, together with our coaches!
And most importantly, what we got - unreal lot of new good friends and pleasant to talk to people !!!
P.S. - Special thanks YaPovtsam, which failed to meet the first post!))) All Gauvreau, our people - the coolest !!!))) (Incognito will not disclose to anyone)
Thank you all, do not take for advertising, cry of the soul, a free evening and 2 bottles of wine!))))
I finished !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting