Sosedysh

Continuing the theme

Lived in komunalke, neighbors son was 5 years gadёnyshu. They brought him on full of strange practices, such ditёnok God and you can not deny him anything. Pizdyuk squeal around the clock, not just for him, just yelling, all the family (mother, grandmother, father seldom seen, a lot of work) catches his comfort, soothe and offer different nishtyaki.
In short, one day he came home, I found my laptop and enabled iridescent proved poured some lemonade shorter fucked noutu. I go to the kitchen, to mother of the miracle and wonder, "Does not your child zaglyadyvlo to visit me?". In response to the smile-speed full of emotion, "Can you imagine, my Sirozha so smart, he was able to turn on the laptop, and even run a toy, I allowed him to play a little (more would you banned him !!!)." In general, I'm pleased it so that it is now Sirozhin laptop and he can play with it as he wants, and I need a different or the same in terms of money, 47 thousand toist.
That evening I heard something dreamed about all our neighbors))) cries and lamentations of Mothers and grandmother, father razerёnny roar, the sound of the belt on the ass and bewilderment-ohuevshy ultra-screeching pizdyuchёnka. Since then, the child as a substitute, is just beginning to be amazed and demanded to shout, saying that they say will come your dad to tell him everything, instantly shut up and becomes silent, obedient boy.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting