The feeling of pity disappeared somewhere

Hello. Recently completed a family history of my friend. History instructive, so I want to share.
My husband Svetka - alcoholic. First, I drink a little, and then every evening. We started having problems at work: in the shop to keep an alcoholic is not something that one would not even through the checkpoint with the exhaust will not miss.

Igor succeeded one job, two, three. Vyzveritsya at work or with friends did not, therefore, broke away on the family: Sveta got it on the principle of "not whistle, do not fly." And at the same time a little Veronica arrives.

There were days when she asks, holding the weeping daughter, she sat up late in the courtyard of the house. Go to sleep to friends was a shame.

I do not know how Sveta found the strength to file for divorce - she was afraid of her, Igor blissfully.

Two-bedroom apartments, which has got from her aunt Sveta, shared honestly - equally. That is sold, bought two studios in different parts of the city, and the remaining money Igor took it. As he said, it was a "moral compensation».

Sveta breathed for some time experienced. And then suddenly I realized what this happiness when you no one makes the brain, does not require money to drink, and most importantly - the apartment came an amazing peace and quiet.
Sveta prettier, he rested ... and opened his business.

Not right away, with time, she turned so that once again bought a three-room apartment, car, can afford to rest not in the country, while on the road overseas resorts. In general, no life, and raspberries.

And then the good people told her that Igor is dying in the garden house. Well, the man turned out to be weak before the "disease" - first propyl money for "moral damage", and then changed his odnushku in the room, and then sold this accommodation. For a time he lived with friends, long lived with friends. But who needs such a treasure?

And Svetka suddenly overcome pity. Why, because I'm fine, and that everything is good, I must say thanks to her ex-husband! If she lived with him, I would never have been able to achieve what I have right now. I mean, I live like Christ his bosom (and nonsense that has to work hard 48 hours a day), and a person dies in the garden house in the winter of hunger and cold. It is not my fault, it is a disease! (That is word for word - Svetkina phrase.) I'll take it, otmoyu, warm and sure cure. After all, you can now encode.

And she asks her ex-husband had taken to his apartment, taking with him his word of honor that he stop drinking. In addition, prescribed kindness!

Igor did not drink for two weeks. Then he began to demand money, because he supposedly feels worthless next to a business woman. And it's all her fault! Bitch, what dragged him to her? To make fun of? As the dog picked up the patient, so let treats! But to treat it should be the remedy to which he was accustomed to, because later in this age of change habits. And let him try to put it, so even in winter - he is a man with a residence permit have the right to.
And smashed into the trash polkvartiry.

Sveta once cheered, pity disappeared somewhere. She recorded the beating stroke, dashed off a statement to the police. "Sick" evicted through the courts.

The damage inflicted catastrophic former husband. Okay, nerves, bruises and abrasions, apartment. Repairs, of course, it's expensive. But while she asks after beating soak in the bath, the man took her laptop and sent letters skabrёznogo content of its foreign business partners. Sveta then restored for a long time business relationship.

Now at the mere mention of the name of the former Sveta spits over his left shoulder and says:
- Leopard change his spots.
From a letter to Natalia,
Sverdlovsk region
via intrnet

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting