Letter to Uncle Theodore.

Dear Vladimir Vladimirovich, you know me and tell you who I am and how I like to think that the village does not make sense. A motivated us to write you a letter that's what the circumstances, we are here with friends in late autumn decided to go to the village. We would not have went, but Matroskin virtually stopped eating and shouted that I wanted to milk the village and if we do not go to the village of milk, he will die. I could not prevent the death of a friend. The ball on the joys he has a gun, no, not now, and the camera gun, can make a lot of beautiful pictures and place them on your favorite online Plakal I inadvertently dropped it and it broke. I had to ask a friend who has a photographic camera to come with us, because the ball had promised friends online PL put your photo report. And so we went. What we saw shocked us, Matroskina in deepest gloom. Ball refused to post pictures seen on your favorite site PL. Why, here's a picture from our trip that we took. Most of all upset Matroskin, it all the way until we went and made plans for how much he wanted to drink milk and take with them to the city, but unfortunately this remained a dream. The milk we bought it from the supermarket, but the drink he did not want, says that it is not the milk.
Well, this will finish my letter and I want to ask you, Vladimir Vladimirovich I say Matroskin, balls and Karkusha they still believe you and I, well, I do not know.

It will be 30 photographs and small comments. The title of my design, and then photos of the author yujnyj51.livejournal.com/

1.Sredi different brownfield sites, villages occupy a special place. In fact - in the commissar think "here to serve ..." factory "worked here ..." and in the villages - "people lived here." Oppressive spirit of desolation pervaded everything.
Unfortunately, such places are becoming more and more. Take a look at some of the Pskov and Kostroma regions.

3. In this village still warm some life, but the vandals and komateli crammed into the house, picking their on the road. In these conditions, to preserve the village life more difficult ...

5.Banke half changed the foundation made a new stock ... but abandoned. Nearby is another unfinished room. What prevented the people, where did they go?

9.Vnutri survived such a cozy atmosphere and the smell of antiquity

14.A is another abandoned farm, consisting of a pair of houses. How many were there before?

15.Marodery perevenuli everything upside down

17.Kogda kiln collapsed, someone went to drown in a black

18.Konechno especially interesting to find an old photo album

21.Tak built this house. And now

22.Esche one to leave the village. There is very bad

24.I last village. It had literally hacked through the forest, rastaskivaya fallen trees from the road. Finally we arrived at a huge field in the middle of which stood the house ...

30. That's the story.

Can cons, but this is our life. Cities especially large bursting with people, apartments and land in the city are worth millions, and in the near outback just all goes out.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting