Up unexplored river

Always I miss the Sayan Mountains, but this summer longing just coming right up to the throat. We decided to hit the road in late June. Valera immediately took it doubtfully, and two days before getting to a call and said, "The water is very high, until you can throw».
What to do ?!
Sitting on things in the city was unbearable. Valera persuaded us to throw the least to the first threshold - but already there is going to wait until the water subsides ...

Here we were met with such water first threshold. Spring was late and high water almost hid it under the stones furious water. Below is a first threshold of ordinary water

In three separate raids, we drag things in a hut that was a couple of kilometers above. Wonderful place - but the expectation of getting to painfully tedious ...

However, the water began to subside. And five days later he appeared on the threshold of the first surface. So, soon after us will Boat

And here it is - zabroska! The usual way to Sayan ...

In the distance appeared the first Mountain

We are getting closer and closer to the top of the pawn

And early in the morning - start. We split up with my traveling companion - it is the other side of the ridge. And my path lies in the upper reaches of the river, which no one has ever described - no tourist report! Of course, it went for hunters - but even in the hunting diary on this river a word ...

Such an amazing feeling - that now you're all alone in the Sayan Mountains ...
The tourist season starts only in two weeks; Hunting - only three months ...
And here you go down the path, knowing that your tracks this season - the first ...

At the end of the day, passing 20 kilometers, I reach the hut.
Sauna in haste (a bucket of water warmed to wash away the sweat), dinner, protoplennaya stove - and sleep ...

The next morning I get up late.
Until next hut at the mouth of the "my" river of 6 km.
I need acclimatization, so the wires do not ditch
In the photo below - the mouth of the river in the upper reaches of which I am going to

And now - again start!
I get up early - at 6.00
In the evening cooked breakfast, it remains only warm
I say goodbye to the hut - this season I do not show up here
And - in the way!
Weak trail disappears in just a hundred meters
In front of me - Taiga ...
And soon appears at the bottom of a small waterfall

I balk at the steep slope
I climb the cliff top
I find cedar terrace - and ... a miracle! Animal tracks!
Well, now do not be gone - you can go

Travel speed - about 1, 5 kilometers per hour
Windbreaks little area not really crossed. But often have to climb up to find the spot looser
But on a nearby shore ... a beauty! Progal for Progal! And I'm sorry I think even if speaking to someone, "Why in my bank of this no?»
And barely had time to think ... this opened clearing that even with the song on it go!

The point the evening
It's time to look for accommodation
I dreamed of a place that had more garlic
Well, that ... there was so much garlic that I tore it, just a little deviating from the fire
But in addition to garlic ... Ah, yes, that means "in addition to" ?! ABOVE garlic were mountains!

In the morning, the weather again spoiled
The right side of the valley was becoming clearer
Go easy
The movement stopped just difficult fords
Even in the upper reaches of the "my" river is so strong that it was impossible to drop the logs

And finally, among the branches seemed to peak in the spring of the river ...

Until the source is far
But I will not go there
I decided to see it from a height of
And he began to climb to near the top of

An hour later, opened the bottom of the valley is the source
Here it originates from "my" river ...

And I turned to see the Irkutsk region
Now I'm standing exactly on the border between it and the Krasnoyarsk Territory

Below, on the Irkutsk side, you can see a mountain lake that is only the beginning of the ice-free

In Krasnoyarsk side over the mountains grow strong peak

Around deserted and silent ...

Soon I'm going down.
Below is waiting for me my house - a small tent, lost among the powerful cedars.
In the morning I get up early and head "home" - the starting point

Around the birds are singing, everything is blooming! Underfoot streams from melting snowfields ...

Sometimes there are just amazing creatures flora

I'm at the top of the pass. Left barely audible noise waterfall, to which about a kilometer

Ahead - is another river, which lead me to the house

Snow is still very much
Late spring in the Sayan Mountains. The first of July ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1387723355 [/ mergetime]
Everything!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting