The new law on January 1,

Guys, let's not throw a minus, but rather to raise! Let everyone know that. Many sit in the dark ...

In January, in a paper on payment kvarplaty, will be a new line - the overhaul. The essence of the following:
With each apartment, depending on the area and the rooms will be withdrawn more money. From 700 to 1500 rubles.
The question arises. For what?!
Explain! The money will be collected in the first district, and then moved to the capital. And the essence is. Let the house you live in need of repair. Because of this new "fund" will take denyushku and give the city administration to renovate your home.
He stands next question. Why I do not know about all this?!
The answer! This law does not advertise. And will not. People just put in prominence since January 1, period.

Continued under the cut ...

Next question. Whose initiative?!
This idea was suggested to Putin the Liberal Democratic Party. He agreed and gave the documents to all parties under the signature.
A little retreat. When the new law comes on the signature of the party - all members must sign. But they can not deliver. The decision of the party depends on the total number of votes.
So. When the Duma to raise the general vote on the bill, said that against Zhirinovsky. This means that the party had also opposed. With the failure of another party made (can not remember the name). But all the others agreed. Including EP.
It turns out that the Liberal Democratic Party has substituted EP since Putin for the EP at us ... and the people who does not know, from January 1, will start again to throw mud EP. Such cases.

Oh yes again! Just 3 days ago, it signed a new law that denies all the benefits of workers who work in the field of harmful for the body. These include drillers, chemists, etc.
This decision was made in Moscow. They thought, for example, that the driller works for us in the fresh air and the harm he did not succeed. And about the cold in Siberia, from -40 to -70, they ostensibly did not hear. And about radiation from the wells, which starts to go through 500-700 meters.

It hurts not to kick. I learned from a friend who works in the Duma. I have nothing to do with.

I had no proof, but it has helped one of the people throwing text. I quote:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting