Frail responsibility

The general public does not know what to resent. Resent the basic injustice to the citizens of almost every country of the planet, including Russia.

Since the first Homo sapiens subdued group of Homo sapiens himself as supreme ruler and began to trample on all the women of the tribe, was a long time, but have not changed the system in which some have everything, while others dream of "May we all were and we Nothing for it was not! »

We are talking about responsibility. Speech on the basis of injustice. The thing is that there are people who have everything and they have nothing for it. It is the lack of motivation of elected government work for the people.

But! When someone asks, "But I choose, and why I can not evaluate the results of?" ... No louder! .. "And here we are, citizens of Russia choose, and why we can not evaluate the results of?»

Immediately answer:
"If you do not choose us the next election, it is the responsibility».

continued under the cut

So you answer all, unless, of course, understand the question - and the cook, and the professor. So to answer the majority. Because on Earth, "so it is accepted»!

Then consider me the messenger glorious Cassiopeia! Because I believe that the responsibility of the authorities can not consist only of not being re-elected in the next election.
Because

This is some frail and ask LIABILITY IN MY COUNTRY DO NOT USE IT!

The general public is not outraged.
But I have outraged ...

Sound steal radio

(FLASH MOVIE)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting