Teenagers went out for a walk on Christmas evening and found on the side of the road a strange cardboard box, decided to check

A responsible child is a pride for parents. There was a situation recently that shocked many hearts. I really want to share a story with you. That made my pessimistic soul believe in the best.. It is hard to believe that in our time there are still such kind and sensitive teenagers.

It is difficult to take responsibility for yourself, and for your child even more difficult. Every day in our lives different things happen. Unplanned situations that require our attention, energy and courage. We accept the idea that after the birth of the child we will have to take responsibility for it.

However, our children grow up and it becomes much harder for us. The older the child, the more independent He's getting. He has to get used to taking responsibility. At least for your own actions and words. Glad when parenting A son or daughter may have this behavior.

Every parent glows with happiness when they see the fruits of their labors. An intelligent and responsible child who is an example to his peers. The main thing is not to overdo it.. Do not overload your son or daughter. For example, I don't think it's right to burden them with full responsibility for younger brothers or sisters.

At the very least, this is not fair, because giving birth to another baby was not their decision. The parents decided to make the family even bigger and warmer. And, of course, they are the ones who should take care of the baby. However, some older siblings take the initiative. In this case, we can safely say that the first child parents raised correctly.

In this story, parents can be proud of their children. On January 7, teenager Renat Litvinov went out for a walk with his friends. Young people heard some slurred sounds in the snow and found a box on the side of the road. A newborn baby cried with a bottle next to her. The street was minus 9, and the girl was wrapped only in a thin rag.

Renat called his father immediately. That's fast. I arrived by car and took the newborn to the hospital. The mother of the family expressed a desire to adopt the child, saying that fate sent him to them. Soon the family of Renat and his parents will be a little bigger and happier.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Responsibility comes with experience. However, children can learn not only on their own. Of course, the experience and example of parents are important. First, mom and dad need to show responsibility for each other. Second, parents must show that Responsibility is important and not as scary as they say.

How do you feel about responsibility? Do you educate your child purposefully in this aspect, or do you try to make him see you as an example every day?

Tags

See also

New and interesting