The village Cherskiy

And I will talk a little about the town where I was born and lived for 15 years.
he is on the Kolyma River, named in honor of the geographer and traveler Ivan Dementevich Cherskogo (1845-1897).
At the time I was born in the village lived more than 10 thousand people. It was your airport, seaport, reindeer farm and fur fur farm.
There were even two military units (border guards and lokatorschiki) plus a couple of sides military Mi-8 and even a semblance of military and river fleet of boats with a machine gun in the nose.
The village is considered a regional center Nizhnekolymsky area and was in the lower reaches of the Kolyma River, hence the name. The former is the name of his lower crosses. Because with the fact that the well-known here, the location was one of the many camps of the Gulag. The infamous Bloody Lake - a place of mass executions of prisoners.
The village itself was founded May 20, 1931.
I went from 87 Cherskogo year. Since then, starting with the two thousandth's village began to slowly bend, many Russian simply piled on their homeland, since it is no secret that many in those years went to the long northern ruble. Organizations slowly curled ... collapsed. Airport moribund seaport barely moves during the summer navigation. Currently, the village is home to no more than 2, 5 thousand people. All derevyannodomnaya part of the village burned down, there was only one area that is of panel and brick houses. the rest is wasteland. It is a pity that the place where I was born and lived for many years has been such ...
Now some photos. They are all from a classmate from a friend of my mother. Fotografiroval.kogda He was in the village.
Ivan Dementevich Cherskiy.v It is named after the village.

It Cherskii air

May 2013)))))) some in January, there is no such

Now here are the ruins ...

Cherskiy to Kolyma River

Houses put on stilts ... for eternal frost
And the Northern Lights

The central square of the village ...

Monument I.D.Cherskomu

Airport and AN-140

Takeoff!

Airport in winter, I remember driving up heating machine-thick sleeve in the interior, and heated with warm air plane, but as long as people came into the cabin again Dubakov terrible))) planes at night so heated that the roar was

Now a little about the flora and fauna ...
Prongs

Deer-food and transport and hide

here are deer-torbaza warm light ...

so far without them ...
now they are quite insolent-free exit to the village

ermine

he is)))

team-he went to such and such a super feeling !!!

reindeer race

driving ... maybe taken from an Internet photo-tochnyak but are and have been

get the squirrel)))) is a local gopher

bison-accustomed say great!

partridge, and in winter it is white)))

foxes, not uporotyh)))

Wolverine. not because of the film, but stsuko handsome and fast beast!

She ...

Now take a walk on the fish ...
Chir

Cheer also

Nelma

white salmon caviar

Sturgeon

Kolyma grayling

whitefish

Sliced ​​trout
The main condition prigotovleniya- only after full promorozki fish from 30 degrees below zero

so looks Jukola-dried fish, very vkusnaya.poverte! ))))

Kolyma cranberries

siksa too delicious berry

that's where they bear?

delivery of goods by winter road

Giant Base POL -zabroshena ...

75 km from the airport Cherskogo-Mikhalkin. There is one time based giants!

Ice fish by-village carved into permafrost. Chill dog there, piped running water at a temperature of 4 degrees below zero (salt)

Orbit-station for television. It is not working. In my time there was one program, then there was a feast-connected second program and every hour ORBIT cut for reconnection to the satellite. Citizens, you is it? NO! ))))

fishing ...

beautiful!!! The photo does not convey the beauty and movement of colored cloth.

what is eaten by deer, reindeer moss.

Posted in [mergetime] 1388929142 [/ mergetime]
That's all I wanted to say! Photos sooooo much, there is only the smallest part, do not kick much. All the good and health.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting