Repairs in the parents' bedroom

Hello everyone! This is my second post, here is the first forum2 / topic653396.html? Hl =. At this time we do out of the hall, a room for parents. A little background: We (I, my father, my mother and sister) exchanged apartment 47 sqm home to 113 square meters. m. with garage and bath, with a surcharge in 300tys.r. Grandmother lived before, are now trying to repair their own hands for a penny. There are family 2 engineers, 4 hands and mom and plasterer. Budget 40tys.r starter. Will 49 photos.

On the first and second photo wall that priterpit changes, namely the transfer of the doorway.

The house had 2 large rooms and 2 separate rooms. In the photo room, which will be the bedroom - 3 isolated rooms.

4. The start was made on November 4. Photographer with me terrible. Let me remind you that none of us are not doing repairs, and all the first time.

5. hiding furniture, as the work to be dusty. Modem is dying!

6. And actually sawing doorway 200h90. Most Bulgarian with diamond wheel, taken from his brother.

7. Nanotechnology by blowing dust. Skolkovo resting.

8. Here already see the outlines of the opening. Work hard, noisy and dusty. Do not expect that so bad ...

9. On the other hand.

10. We now have 2 of the opening!

11. Laying the left. Father had offered for the first time, tried by level (in the beginning)

12. even get exactly !!! Continued on day 2. The entire repair was done in the evenings after work.

13. There will be a wall of plasterboard. Profile of the largest that we found. 100x50

14. The ceiling in our "soft" dyupel-driven nails are huge, probably climbed in the attic.

15. Where there are 2 profiles will be a door. Father apparently posed specifically)

16. Meanwhile, the mother began to plaster. She stuffed her hand still on my room and hone skills here.

17. The door came. Everything tastes of parents. Then I could not affect ...

18. Mom at work. Family repair, so to speak.

19. Putting metalokarkas. In place of fastening doors are installed wooden beam 100h70, then what will be attached box.

20. Install the door. Sure do, good experience we had! Father posing on all photos, it seems that I just ran and fotkal)

21. Putting the wiring. In the hallway we have a motion sensor, as it is no natural light. Electricians in our family is not, but it and it happened.

22. Finally sutured plaster!

23. Nether laying mines. wool.

28. A process.

29. shpatlyuem not forgetting serpyanku.

30. There was an old pass!

31. The ceiling in the corridor will be plasterboard

32. And rukozhopstvo. Long leaves enough 1m 20cm, width of the passage 1m.16sm., But because of the new line, or xs what, Dad snapped at less than 10 cm and got here so ...

33. Stopper wall.

34. Ceiling - the only thing that did not themselves. Guys took 7 m. P. 15 sq. m. It turned out much easier and cheaper than doing himself from plaster. Matt canvas, as the gloss could reflect light from proezhayuschih cars at night. Well, or for other reasons)

35. Chandelier is old, but LED bulbs are (now go out of China). In point 5w LED. Actually the whole house trying peresvesti to them.

36. It's time to wallpaper

37. Wallpaper 2 species.

38. The cabinet until the old, there is a new color in the bed and the wall.

39. Floors just paint ...

40. In the hallway is laminate. The floors are poured, poured, but without much persuasion. Laminate does not creak, but little proginaetsya. But when walking is not felt.

41. The walls painted in white.

42. Came bed. This completes, and then my modem already smokes. Today I do not verbose. Promised to lay out a budget:
1. Drivers - 1900
2. Isolation - 1050
3. Door - 5750
4. Wallpaper - 4100
5. Cement - 250
6. Electrical 1700
7. Plasterboard profile, screws - 4450
8. Stretch ceiling - 7200
9. Bed - 5000
10. Mattress - 7000
11. Little things (paint, sills, etc..) - 1000
12. Lamint and substrate - 1950