about. Kolguev





For a long time going with the spirit of the creation of the subject, and I have overcome the inner lazy me)))
On Yap has remembered the island, but has not been disclosed to the topic itself.
I do not know how to start a small story, well, I will try to tell about each picture separately.
On the island Kolguev I exiled my favorite organization, so to speak trip. Most of the photo was taken on the phone, so do not expect.
The number of photos I can not say, but not necessarily informed about the topic at photos!
Let's start.

Actually that's a taxi to take me to the Ministers, even where there is an airport "Gerbil", the truth of these airports do not want anyone to see ...

about. Kolguev



we went to the surveyors. but who would have thought that a small puddle is not always possible to overcome in a jeep ...

about. Kolguev

Changing the Angles

about. Kolguev

had to seek help from the local guy ... come on deer

about. Kolguev

and the same all-terrain vehicle that pulled us

about. Kolguev

the local population on the island is not much, only about 300 people hsot. there is also a geodesic village.

about. Kolguev

)

about. Kolguev

The settlement

about. Kolguev

The settlement

about. Kolguev

The settlement

about. Kolguev

The settlement

about. Kolguev

access to the sea near the village

about. Kolguev

in fact that's the purpose of my trip. Yes, my profession is connected with the extraction of gas and oil, but the topic I would like to make it clear just looks like an island.
It looks like the island during the spring floods.

about. Kolguev

tap or bottled)

about. Kolguev

photos of cars
I was incredibly surprised at how local drivers go there during the spill. naturally can not see the road, and much rough terrain.

about. Kolguev

but this building has an interesting story ...
If I go out, so in the morning from the house, well, out of necessity) look, and no closet! Well, I'm around, peered closely, but it is already on the horizon the wind blows))
Well, what to do ...
The next morning I woke up with the sound of pomburov))) go out, I look back and closet wind carries it 5-7 and a man caught))) Well, they caught him, and set at raztyazhki me more ... if it is not carried away by the wind)

about. Kolguev

next

about. Kolguev

Beach

about. Kolguev

Beach

about. Kolguev

a chapel built in honor of what the sailors. just do not say, I forgot already told me a story (

about. Kolguev

podborochka of small animals living on the island ...
seal, were caught network, but after fotosissii was successfully released in their native element

about. Kolguev

Beauty)

about. Kolguev

Rooster)) the name of the male grouse I do not know (

about. Kolguev

Kurapaty)

about. Kolguev

his female - partridge.
is able to masquerade)

about. Kolguev

allowed near very close as guarding eggs.

about. Kolguev

I do not remember what to call the birds, but very beautiful)

about. Kolguev

Goose - a proud bird)

about. Kolguev

with goose

about. Kolguev

little repeat ...
Deer

about. Kolguev

and now the deer themselves)))

about. Kolguev

I am trying to come up and pat. in principle, well, it is a large, apparently the leader, not the deer came at me with a suspicious sniffing. I had to choose a safe distance

about. Kolguev

) Deer

about. Kolguev

They ZHEO

about. Kolguev

far

about. Kolguev

summer foxes virtually invisible. but in the winter, flocks of little white dogs do not give passage.

about. Kolguev

fox

about. Kolguev

and go even houses))) but do not give pat yourself (

about. Kolguev

foxes out there as much, but the photo did not do, because of their uninteresting)
but my fox hole than interested

about. Kolguev

in burrows they do not litter, garbage only in the street)

about. Kolguev

little "Kolguev" landscapes

about. Kolguev

landscape. All the same, there is practically no vegetation. bushes you will not find exactly)

about. Kolguev

landscape

about. Kolguev

landscape

about. Kolguev

BEAUTY !!! there are even flowers there)

about. Kolguev

after a 50 day stay on a business trip everywhere seen boobs)))

about. Kolguev

chest closer) or a mirage?

about. Kolguev

landscape

about. Kolguev

landscapes - it's boring (

about. Kolguev

Well, I think it is time to finish.
This photo has not once conquering the internet, but the author's photo and I dare them to finish their photoselection on "island Kolguev»
So tnank you!

about. Kolguev

Source: ">