Abandoned city. Shumikhinsky and Jubilee

A recent theme of an abandoned miner island in Japan prompted to put pictures of the trip on the dying corners of our country.

Will be 40 photos.

The trip was planned for the day. So when in the morning we had expected in the October fine chilly drizzle decided that it even anturazhnye.

Old road, shrouded in a dense fog, under the howling music on the player's display clear word discharged SILENTHILL.

FAQ:

Shumikhinsky - urban-type settlement of the Perm region. Located on the right bank of the river. Usva (tributary of the river. Chusovaia)

With the closure of the mines (1997), the population of the village, has 50 000 inhabitants, was reduced significantly. Today it is home to about 2000 inhabitants, of which 1 123 - pensioners.

In mid-July 2007 in Shumikhinsky started geological work to find underground water sources. If geologists find sufficient supplies of water, built in the village water intake and use of groundwater. While the water in the town is served by 10 scheduled hours of Saturday to Sunday, 20 hours.

Straight streets with squares three-storey abandoned houses converge fan to the building administration nezhidanno bright against the background of other foreign fading in the style of Soviet palaces of culture.

On the door of the administration hitched a note "on October 9 at the village priest arrives, the service will begin in the administration building at 8:30 am" I wonder if this priest felt medieval missionary?

Everywhere has its Ilyich even in the dying city

It should be completely unattended, no one cares

Background:

Jubilee (town, Perm region) - it founded in 1966, but began to mine coal here as early as 1797 in the tunnel dammed. The Jubilee is located fairly large Shumikhinsky mine. In the 90 years of field Kizelskogo coal basin were recognized unprofitable, then gradually began to close mines and resettle residents. Of course, the crisis of 1998 has done his job, then the mines closed one and all. Money for the relocation of the state was not, therefore, vouchers for flats in birch and Perm were given only to those who have been directly related to the mines. Pensioners and family who have not worked in the mines gradually remained in a hurry to leave the city alone: ​​to sell the apartment is no longer possible, and the operation was not and was not expected. Because of the large municipal debt and the same unprofitable in some high-rise buildings cut off electricity, gas pipes cut. Many left to relatives "for a time, until all ustakanilos", but the prospect of returning to an unheated, plundered the house was terrible, so the village is abandoned until now.

Not to say that local residents were not at all: some, especially senior citizens, remained inhabited apartments, undeterred by the gloomy neighborhood dark windows. There was even one shop with boarded windows with plywood, involvement in commercial activities it issued only a sign.

It is a haven for the imagination of the young stalker-urbanist. The anniversary welcomed us with gaping openings semi-abandoned five-story building. Looking scattered on the number of old, already useless houses with many apartments, each of whom watched the story of entire families, so recklessly throw those defenseless box at the mercy of the wind and rain, playgrounds, once knew the children's laughter, and now creaking rusty hinges swing in the wind.

The village was quite small, it could drive around the perimeter of about 15 minutes, and the only attraction among the ruins of the tank was hoisted on a pedestal.

On the way to the next five-storey building we met wandering lonely old lady, she became interested in the people photographed the ruins.

-Porushili ... All Porush - like nowhere she murmured

-Who?

Yes, people. Part of the departed, and the rest Porush. Look, see, the children are now among the wreckage of play? But before the village was beautiful ... The school was beautiful - she shows us half blue three-storey building, as though suddenly chopped giant ax - School also destroyed. We are very much asked to leave it as a monument of architecture, but it was destroyed. As the mine was abandoned and destroyed everything. And to us what to do?

-And The mines that was?

-Srovnyali To the ground, but fell asleep. There is now the territory of the enterprise. Apex is called, I know not what they do.

Looking around once a residential building with hundreds of apartments, the old woman wandered into the store, located on the ground floor completely abandoned building.

My wife

Do not resist, we still wandered into one of the five-story building. Mountain hideous plastic trash on the first floor and left in a hurry books and flower pots on the latter. And be sure to ruin the landscape opening in each of the windows.

That's all, after poedzki, kote sleeping on dirty pants)))

PS: All my photos (shot phone, alas), his wife wrote the text.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting