Ballad about Savings and money kilograms

At home I have a bowl of Ikea, stands at the entrance. It is very convenient to fold back the entire detail of the pockets. Here's:

8 photos via Tim

2. For a year she managed to brimming, and I had to have something to deal with this "bunch of money." The most obvious solution - attributed to the bank and let it count. It Said - done, and here we are with a neighbor already stand at the entrance of Sberbank Chistye Prudy. Giggling and jingling bags with money, we go to the cashier and throw out their wealth to operatsionistki. Her face is drawn for a moment, but immediately becomes a habitual kind of indifferent and she tells us:

- And go fuck!

Ie there of course, but I'm all for the truth, to service workers and indeed could speak directly, instead of this is that's what we heard. "Go fuck" Of course, no one said, but:

- I could not take it!
- But why? It is not the money or what?
- I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THERE! Do you know? That will count - come.
- So you do have a special machine for counting coins.
- Firstly, such a machine is not present, and secondly, it is for internal use. You have to tell me the exact amount, the number of coins and share them on-par. And fill out an application!

And it's fucking not a joke, my friends. I stand in the BEAC, I have about 5 kg of fines, home to drag and save stupid and they need to be changed today. Calculate, divided into piles and a statement! I do not know whether only the BEAC ebovaya this system or that we have legislation curve, but to exchange the coins for notes, you need to show your passport and fill out an application.

3. We decided to count on in the department of Sberbank. To begin sorting embarked in par. Decade, five, two, and odnorublevye coins piled in individual packets, penny trifle aside.

4. Position on the couch at the entrance, very comfortable. Clients department periodically came closer fotkalis against the backdrop of infinite riches, and expressed support to us.

5. It appears easier to sort tens, they are heavy, less than the other coins and clearly visible from the rest. Dvuhrublevki and fiver - very similar and can be confusing.

6. This form of the declaration itself. Curiously, even here Sberbank managed nakosyachit. The first person to notice the error, get 500 tokens Learn!

7. After sorting piles on we went to the count. I took a ten and a fiver, and the neighbor - and dvuhrublevye ruble coins. He decided to count the number of simple search, but I settled on the box office and began to build the columns of 10 pieces. Ironically, both methods showed similar efficacy, so the city columns is not much sense. Finally he could not resist fashioned postcard Sberbank

8. At this time operatsionistki took our bags without problems, and even genuinely surprised that we did not score a dick and not piled up. The second time she was surprised when the claimed amount of coins came together without errors with the result of the counting machine. That is the secret device, "which is not»:

A total of nearly 9,000 rubles. Penny fines collected in a year in a small package, but in terms of money it had accumulated to about 50 rubles. In other words, not even a penny is worth it to them to count (as the proverb "penny penny gained" - pizdezh). Let everyone make conclusions for himself, but about Savings can say for sure that you are there with your money do not wait.
___
All

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting