None of my business I know nothing.

Moscow.

8; 20 am next stop youth ... I stood at the door of the first car, which usually come at Kuntsevo, or park pobedy.Tak here, people ... with enough seats rises body reminds me well, normal bratuha bortsuhu ... all figure in his beard ... okay ... and then goes to the door ... what would come out later Krylatsky know ... I do not know how to call his walk, but it was something with something) is shorter than the entire of itself, one arm on the other, in rastapyrku. Doors open to the youth, and comes to a Russian boy, squeezed all, not one without touching, from the class of about 4-5, and lightly touches ryukzamok bortsuhu.tot bortonul him and that he began to speak only lip-read - what are you misled? ... (I was in the headphones) and I for some reason had treset like a bitch ... I had them put it mildly ... sukablyadpizdetskaknahuynenavizhu rented headsets and say, listen H8ylo you che on small persecuting. I have in the heat of passion, I did not really make out what I'm told), but not many make out)), he said that while he for itself can not stand up ... you get what you want ??! Well verbal abusive perepalka.ryadom all just watched. I usually do not beat the first .... I am not up to me, touched ... but there is not much he began to push it. In general, the headphones I've already started to wear since he apparently did not want to beat me ... drive to the Krylatskoye something Piste rented headphones on me and he said to me, go look at a fighter leave tebya.menya has finally shaken up that I stupidly fakom tychu him in the face and say come on out of here ... h8y he grabs my arm and pulls out of the car. ALL IN H8Y !, finally can beat him in the face, he grabbed and begin to deal with it ... (knowing that they were the same bortsuhi sykatno fight it) But God is on my side, and after a few seconds, I was lying on him and beat him to the head. then cry op rose. (what do you do, right in the subway quite insolent) behind me the feeling that someone beat begins, I think damn he's one was ... and I beat and beat in the end I pulls sergeant ... him shaking ... Right now ALL IN DEPARTMENT FOR X * J Pick says, I did once in a turn taking ... hug and say, man look at him, he nevminyaemy ... SPAR extended ... to the student got to the bottom I stood up ... this Kui Th there screaming rock the boat cheek in the blood ... Sergeant eventually switched to me and this has washed away ... Kui sergeant says you hurry? and then go to court otmoeshsya ... I say yes is not going to work, and what I liked the handsome young man said, keep it up! good luck to you! ..

good policeman. Well, that's actually what it is? I do not have many questions ... why even just one word his two men did not help? Yet seen that guy hurt our small ... and the men stood and zhenschiny.da all seen how the xy * wic was himself brought a whole one ... why would I need it? maybe someone was with me in the car? and it is another version of what is happening would gladly have listened. Subject not for Yuki ... and that's for the sake of itself (Russian help Russkomu- where is it? Well, a lot of people, and young and all have all seen. And I also have a family waiting at home ... and what now? In general, this is such a matinee thriller.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting